Iran has 16 ships damaged

Werbung:
Those of us not hardwired into the zionista propaganda machine, know that the reason for the attacks on Israeli ships
is that they are carrying arms to the israeli port.

Needless to say, arch meddler, the united states of america and their lickspittles, the UK, have seized the opportunity
to throw their weight around.

We can expect the propaganda machine to go into overdrive before the inevitable attacks on Yemen and then Iran.

Comrade Stalin

how many terrorists are in gaza? is everyone there a terrorist?
You're a terrorist. I'm terrified of you, -that you might procreate. Are you a menstruater or a dick, or you go both ways and fertilize yourself? I have garden pests like you, -thank God for oil-derived chemical poisons that are available to control them. If I send you some poison will you go away?

Those of us not hardwired into the zionista propaganda machine, know that the reason for the attacks on Israeli ships

Needless to say, arch meddler, the united states of america and their lickspittles, the UK, have seized the opportunity

We can expect the propaganda machine to go into overdrive before the inevitable attacks on Yemen and then Iran.

Comrade Stalin
This is my lucky day! I'm a propagandist and I've been sent to counter your truths. I don't see anything here that needs correcting because a moron would be able discern that you are hardwired to attack everyone and everything outside of the communist world. Please write something that is controversial or I won't have anything to do. (Climate change and the Bill of Rights in Gaza are available topics)

Last edited:
sure, they'll just pack up their family in their ford expedition, hire a moving company, use their credit cards...oh wait they can't do that.

you are clueless about life there.
Central and South American refugees are flooding into the US by the millions to escape financial hardships. Palestinians should get out of the genocidal kitchen before the armies of the targeted victims of Palestinian mass murder come and shut down the mass murdering operation, killing thousands of Palestinians in the war.

Comrade Stalin
Palestinians are taught by their religion to wickedly hate the Jews, and they have been murdering Jews for many decades with no intention of giving up until all Jews in Judea are annihilated.

FAS Note: This is a translation of the original 1988 charter of Hamas.

Hamas is one of the links in the Chain of Jihad in the confrontation with the Zionist invasion. It links up with the setting out of the Martyr Izz a-din al-Qassam(13) and his brothers in the Muslim Brotherhood who fought the Holy War in 1936; it further relates to another link of the Palestinian Jihad and the Jihad and efforts of the Muslim Brothers during the 1948(14) War, and to the Jihad operations of the Muslim Brothers in 1968(15) and thereafter.

But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time (16) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0 Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad (17), which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)(18).

Central and South American refugees are flooding into the US by the millions to escape financial hardships. Palestinians should get out of the genocidal kitchen before the armies of the targeted victims of Palestinian mass murder come and shut down the mass murdering operation, killing thousands of Palestinians in the war.
June 2007 Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip[48] and removed Fatah officials. Following the takeover, Egypt and Israel largely sealed their border crossings with Gaza, on the grounds that Fatah had fled and was no longer providing security on the Palestinian side.[49]

Palestine is not South and Central America moron

Palestinians are taught by their religion to wickedly hate the Jews, and they have been murdering Jews for many decades with no intention of giving up until all Jews in Judea are annihilated.

FAS Note: This is a translation of the original 1988 charter of Hamas.

Hamas is one of the links in the Chain of Jihad in the confrontation with the Zionist invasion. It links up with the setting out of the Martyr Izz a-din al-Qassam(13) and his brothers in the Muslim Brotherhood who fought the Holy War in 1936; it further relates to another link of the Palestinian Jihad and the Jihad and efforts of the Muslim Brothers during the 1948(14) War, and to the Jihad operations of the Muslim Brothers in 1968(15) and thereafter.

But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time (16) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0 Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad (17), which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)(18).
And the Bible tells christians to kill non-believers have you killed latelimmoron none? Does that mean you're not a true Christian? Why aren't you following the Bible?

War is always fought at the lowest common denominator level. The Germans began the strategy of bombing civilian targets in London. Remember the London blitz? When you use a tactic, you endorse it as legit. What goes around...

Are the Hamas rockets aimed at Israeli military targets? Anywhere close? When Hezbollah joins the fight, you can expect more of the same, in spades. The Arabs keep biting off more than they can chew, and then complaining about the meal.

Werbung:
War is always fought at the lowest common denominator level. The Germans began the strategy of bombing civilian targets in London. Remember the London blitz? When you use a tactic, you endorse it as legit. What goes around...

Are the Hamas rockets aimed at Israeli military targets? Anywhere close? When Hezbollah joins the fight, you can expect more of the same, in spades. The Arabs keep biting off more than they can chew, and then complaining about the meal.
So as long as hamas kills innocent babies it's OK for Israel to do the same? Wow no wonder so many people hate people on the right

Back