In-Search Of The Largest Concentration Of Loonies; TEXAS vs. FLORIDA

why is he a "good leader"? was it becuase he had an affair? lied about it? continued it after claiming it was over? used his office to help the person who hired his mistress?

your definition of "good leader" seems like a typical right wing hateful one.
When Democrats defended Bill Clinton their argument was that what he did on his own time was his business and nobody else's. Have you guys changed your tune since then?

Werbung:
When Democrats defended Bill Clinton their argument was that what he did on his own time was his business and nobody else's. Have you guys changed your tune since then?

his behavior wasn't personal, which is why he was impeached:

Paxton violated the duties of his office by failing to protect a charitable organization by directing employees to intervene in a lawsuit between the nonprofit Mitte Foundation and Austin real estate investor Nate Paul.

In February, he asked the Texas House to pay for a $3.3 million settlement his office negotiated with four of the whistleblowers who alleged they were improperly fired for reporting him to the FBI.

The findings of the House investigative committee, released in May, were explosive: that Paxton had likely broken numerous state laws, misspent office funds and misused his power to benefit Paul, his friend and political donor.

he's a disgusting human being which is why, of course, you support him

his behavior wasn't personal, which is why he was impeached:
I agree. Clinton's immorality did make him a bad president no matter what his adoring supporters claimed otherwise.
Paxton violated the duties of his office by failing to protect a charitable organization by directing employees to intervene in a lawsuit between the nonprofit Mitte Foundation and Austin real estate investor Nate Paul.
That does seem to be the accusation Texas lawmakers found him innocent of.
In February, he asked the Texas House to pay for a $3.3 million settlement his office negotiated with four of the whistleblowers who alleged they were improperly fired for reporting him to the FBI.
Again, the Texas Senate cleared him of wrongdoing in spite of the continued accusations or his politically-driven leftist accusers.
The findings of the House investigative committee, released in May, were explosive: that Paxton had likely broken numerous state laws, misspent office funds and misused his power to benefit Paul, his friend and political donor.

he's a disgusting human being which is why, of course, you support him
The majority in the House (including all Democrats) found him guilty but the Senate (in opposition again to all Democrats) overruled their judgment and found him innocent.

I agree. Clinton's immorality did make him a bad president no matter what his adoring supporters claimed otherwise.

That does seem to be the accusation Texas lawmakers found him innocent of.

Again, the Texas Senate cleared him of wrongdoing in spite of the continued accusations or his politically-driven leftist accusers.

The majority in the House (including all Democrats) found him guilty but the Senate (in opposition again to all Democrats) overruled their judgment and found him innocent.

he was accused by republicans in the house . duh. texas republicans aren't leftists.
you must enjoy looking stupid

So the house Republicans were not patriots? Lol
I dare you to say that to their faces
But you won't because you are a coward
If they exercise bad judgment or side with the devil's crowd against God then I tell them to their faces that they are not American patriots. I served in the Army during the Vietnam war and learned what real patriotism is, not the phony baloney that the wimpy draft-dodging flower children call it.

If they exercise bad judgment or side with the devil's crowd against God then I tell them to their faces that they are not American patriots. I served in the Army during the Vietnam war and learned what real patriotism is, not the phony baloney that the wimpy draft-dodging flower children call it.
So you are saying Texas house Republicans are wimpy draft dodgers?
I want to see you say that to their faces lol

So you are saying Texas house Republicans are wimpy draft dodgers?
I want to see you say that to their faces lol
I will argue in the face of any American, esteemed personage or otherwise, that rebellion against God is wicked and support for evil is wicked.

I will argue in the face of any American, esteemed personage or otherwise, that rebellion against God is wicked and support for evil is wicked.
So Texas house Republicans vare wicked?
Please tell them that
But you are too much of a coward

So Texas house Republicans vare wicked?
Please tell them that
But you are too much of a coward
Yes, I will tell any American no matter what title he or she may hold, that refusing to repent of sins and seek forgiveness from Jesus for those sins is wicked. Wicked rebels against God do not have good judgment and seeking to destroy politicians who do exercise good judgment is wicked.

Yes, I will tell any American no matter what title he or she may hold, that refusing to repent of sins and seek forgiveness from Jesus for those sins is wicked. Wicked rebels against God do not have good judgment and seeking to destroy politicians who do exercise good judgment is wicked.
Is that what Texas house Republicans did?
Proof?

Is that what Texas house Republicans did?
Proof?
Some claim leftists were right to attempt to remove a conservative Texan who openly opposed the 2020 election theft, but I do not agree with those people. Some people dodged the draft to keep from being sent into dangerous war zones, but I am not one of those people. Some Americans despise God Bless American patriotism and the US flag, but I am not one of those people.

Some claim leftists were right to attempt to remove a conservative Texan who openly opposed the 2020 election theft, but I do not agree with those people. Some people dodged the draft to keep from being sent into dangerous war zones, but I am not one of those people. Some Americans despise God Bless American patriotism and the US flag, but I am not one of those people.
Nah you are just the person calling the Texas house leftist
Hahahaha
How stupid

Werbung:
Nah you are just the person calling the Texas house leftist
Hahahaha
How stupid
I don't think every republican in the Texas House disagrees with God on abortion, even though I doubt there is a single Democrat there who agrees with God on that barbaric practice.

Back