In-Search Of The Largest Concentration Of Loonies; TEXAS vs. FLORIDA

Werbung:
you are so stupid. the senate votes to CONVICT, not impeach. duh.
you can't even get the process correct. lol.

the HOUSE voted to IMPEACH him with republicans voting by 60 to 23. duh.
All Democrats voted to impeach and yet you claim the impeachment was a Republican affair. It looks like the impeachment was a liberal affair with conservative Texas patriotic Republicans opposing the hateful leftist liberal attempt to bring down another good politician.

All Democrats voted to impeach and yet you claim the impeachment was a Republican affair. It looks like the impeachment was a liberal affair with conservative Texas patriotic Republicans opposing the hateful leftist liberal attempt to bring down another good politician.

yes, he was IMPEACHED by the texas HOUSE. republicans in the HOUSE votes 60 to 23 to impeach him. duh.

are you stupid enough to claim that texas house republicans are liberals? maybe you are lol

yes, he was IMPEACHED by the texas HOUSE. republicans in the HOUSE votes 60 to 23 to impeach him. duh.

are you stupid enough to claim that texas house republicans are liberals? maybe you are lol
Republicans opposing investigating voter fraud are deluded and their judgment is tainted. Paxton opposed the 2020 voter fraud, and all sorts of deluded Republicans and democrats opposed him and, as similar to Trump's case, want to impeach him for claiming that Democrats stole they election by fraud.

Republicans opposing investigating voter fraud are deluded and their judgment is tainted. Paxton opposed the 2020 voter fraud, and all sorts of deluded Republicans and democrats opposed him and, as similar to Trump's case, want to impeach him for claiming that Democrats stole they election by fraud.

you said he was impeached by liberals. texas house republicans voted overwhelmingly to impeach him. you think they are liberals?
maybe you are that stupid. lol

and i enjoy showing how you don't understand the diffeence between IMPEACH and CONVICT. as if the texas house is liberal. hahahahahha
Biden is under impeachment enquiry. That does not mean enough of his enemies have enough votes to convict him by impeachment. Likewise, Trump was never convicted in an impeachment trial and neither was Paxton.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton acquitted in impeachment vote​

you said he was impeached by liberals. texas house republicans voted overwhelmingly to impeach him. you think they are liberals?
maybe you are that stupid. lol
Yes, Republicans who support abortion, who support homosexuality and who deny the 2020 Democrat voter fraud are liberals.

Yes, Republicans who support abortion, who support homosexuality and who deny the 2020 Democrat voter fraud are liberals.

all you have to do is to prove the 60 house republicans who voted to impeach paxton support abortion etc.
but you can't

god hates when you lie lol

all you have to do is to prove the 60 house republicans who voted to impeach paxton support abortion etc.
but you can't

god hates when you lie lol
I don't know why the Republicans voted against the good leader. I imagine they had various reasons. I'm just happy that the majority voted to acquit him of the charges.

Werbung:
I don't know why the Republicans voted against the good leader. I imagine they had various reasons. I'm just happy that the majority voted to acquit him of the charges.

why is he a "good leader"? was it becuase he had an affair? lied about it? continued it after claiming it was over? used his office to help the person who hired his mistress?

your definition of "good leader" seems like a typical right wing hateful one.

Back