If Hillary is elected...

I get why Trump has a following. Sure, he wants to change things, and he doesn't fit t he mold. The same could have been said of Obama in 2004. Hope and change was the slogan. We didn't get much of either, of course. Obama turned out to be more like his predecessor than like a real agent of change.

But, to bring about meaningful change, Trump would have to know how to get thing done in Washington. He won't be the CEO or the dictator even if he does get elected. He'll have to deal with a recalcitrant Congress, and won't have a clue how to go about it. What he does best is simply piss people off, whether it's allies abroad or politicians domestically.

But, anyway, it looks pretty unlikely he'll even get elected now, so the entire debate may be moot.
P, he already knows how, it's no mystery. You take it to the people and let them lean on their congress critters.
The silent majority 2.0 hold the power and he can obviously lead it.

Werbung:
P, he already knows how, it's no mystery. You take it to the people and let them lean on their congress critters.
The silent majority 2.0 hold the power and he can obviously lead it.
Is that why his campaign is in free fall, because he can obviously lead?

MEDIA SHOCK: TRUMP BACK IN LEAD? Http:// pwww.latimes.com/politics/

Perhaps you should venture outside your mom's ba semen sometime...

As does that of Trump, however, that will make no difference to you:
Again you are just mindlessly parroting the lies of the corporate media.

Here's what Trump said: If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

Based on this statement Newsweek claims Trump was "inciting violence against his opponent"! Absurd!

The Clinton crime family has killed tens of thousands of Africans.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/2004/03/khartoum_revisited_part_2.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Daum

PU60mnRSeyCTtdemYuEw_bill_clinton_sudan.jpg

Werbung:
Again you are just mindlessly parroting the lies of the corporate media.

Here's what Trump said: If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

Based on this statement Newsweek claims Trump was "inciting violence against his opponent"! Absurd!

Like he said, he could shoot someone in the middle of the street, and his followers would still vote for him. In your limited mindset offering to pay for the lawyer of one who attacks a protestor was not inciting violence.

Back