If Biden doesn't win the White House in '24, will the Left, Commies & Jihadis STOP protecting ALL the Bidens from DOJ prosecution for their felonies?

You can prove they were derp state? No?
I didn't know anyone was a lying moron like you lol
With you everything must be proven beyond doubt before you will believe it, so you will likely never believe anything since hardly anything is ever proven beyond everyone's doubt, especially yours.

Werbung:
You seem to think there were no good people in the country at that time except for anti-Christians. That is the stupidest anti-Christian racist assumption you have made.
i said nothing even close to that. duh.
i merely pointed out that the us was run by christians and officially put slavery in the constitution. duh.
and yet you claim they were fighting for freedom? well, certainly not for black people. or for women who couldn't vote. duh

you say the dumbest things.

With you everything must be proven beyond doubt before you will believe it, so you will likely never believe anything since hardly anything is ever proven beyond everyone's doubt, especially yours.

with me, i like the truth, not the lies you post and cowardly run away from. lol.

you dont even attempt to prove your lies.

i said nothing even close to that. duh.
i merely pointed out that the us was run by christians and officially put slavery in the constitution. duh.
and yet you claim they were fighting for freedom? well, certainly not for black people. or for women who couldn't vote. duh

you say the dumbest things.
You do not prove Christians supported slavery, but if they did you do not distinguish between Christians who supported slavery and those who did not support slavery. To blame all Christians for what some did is like condemning all blacks because some murdered cops.

Christians supported slavery
Those afflicted with the same bad hardwiring disability from birth, which makes them become Democrats, are the Christians who supported slavery and who, even today, are obsessed with skin color.

Only stupid people fixate on skin color.

Only evil, small minded and mean spirited jerks supported slavery.

They think that being a Christian would make up for their evil.

As I said, they are stupid.

Those afflicted with the same bad hardwiring disability from birth, which makes them become Democrats, are the Christians who supported slavery and who, even today, are obsessed with skin color.

Only stupid people fixate on skin color.

Only evil, small minded and mean spirited jerks supported slavery.

They think that being a Christian would make up for their evil.

As I said, they are stupid.

well the democrat party of 1860 is nothing like the democrats of today. duh.
so if they were "hardwired" to be democrats in 1860, they would be republicans today.
lol

thanks for admitting today's republicans are the philosophical descendents of southern conservative slaveholders :)

lol. says the "stolen election" moron
I see at least one court has agreed to look at evidence presented of Dominion machine corruption. Finally.

Mike Lindell Cheers Judge's 'Historic' Ruling as Vindication (msn.com) 11-17-23

1701625791550.png

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is celebrating last week's ruling on Georgia's voting machines as vindication, countering critics who say he is a conspiracy theorist for promoting claims about election fraud.

"Historical ruling by Judge!" Lindell wrote on X, formerly Twitter, on Thursday. "Anyone questioning elections or election machines are not conspiracy theorist!"

U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg issued a 135-page ruling last Friday in the long-running lawsuit seeking to rid Georgia of its electronic voting machines in favor of hand-marked paper ballots. The lawsuit, filed by individual voters and election security advocacy group the Coalition for Good Governance, argues that the machine's cybersecurity flaws violate the constitutional rights of voters to cast their votes and have those votes accurately counted.

In a footnote of the ruling, Totenberg said that the evidence in the case "does not suggest that the Plaintiffs are conspiracy theorists of any variety."

"The Court cannot wave a magic wand in this case to address the varied challenges to our democracy and election system in recent years, including those presented in this case," she wrote. "But reasonable, timely discussion and compromise in this case, coupled with prompt, informed legislative action, might certainly make a difference that benefits the parties and the public."

I see at least one court has agreed to look at evidence presented of Dominion machine corruption. Finally.

Mike Lindell Cheers Judge's 'Historic' Ruling as Vindication (msn.com) 11-17-23

View attachment 9277

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is celebrating last week's ruling on Georgia's voting machines as vindication, countering critics who say he is a conspiracy theorist for promoting claims about election fraud.

"Historical ruling by Judge!" Lindell wrote on X, formerly Twitter, on Thursday. "Anyone questioning elections or election machines are not conspiracy theorist!"

U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg issued a 135-page ruling last Friday in the long-running lawsuit seeking to rid Georgia of its electronic voting machines in favor of hand-marked paper ballots. The lawsuit, filed by individual voters and election security advocacy group the Coalition for Good Governance, argues that the machine's cybersecurity flaws violate the constitutional rights of voters to cast their votes and have those votes accurately counted.

In a footnote of the ruling, Totenberg said that the evidence in the case "does not suggest that the Plaintiffs are conspiracy theorists of any variety."

"The Court cannot wave a magic wand in this case to address the varied challenges to our democracy and election system in recent years, including those presented in this case," she wrote. "But reasonable, timely discussion and compromise in this case, coupled with prompt, informed legislative action, might certainly make a difference that benefits the parties and the public."

so...no evidence of actual fraud was decided on, just that the judge agreed to look at it.

just like other judges have looked at the evidence and ruled against right wing morons. lol.

lindell is still a conspiracy nut, since he claimed actual bad things happened, all over the place. This court ruling doesn't particularly agree with him.

Werbung:
so...no evidence of actual fraud was decided on, just that the judge agreed to look at it.

just like other judges have looked at the evidence and ruled against right wing morons. lol.

lindell is still a conspiracy nut, since he claimed actual bad things happened, all over the place. This court ruling doesn't particularly agree with him.
Don't be ridiculous. The facts must be examined before a conclusion can be drawn. I see how disturbing that process might be to Democrats who are used to declaring what everybody should believe without resorting to investigating the evidence.

Back