If Biden doesn't win the White House in '24, will the Left, Commies & Jihadis STOP protecting ALL the Bidens from DOJ prosecution for their felonies?

Because of the same reason children should not be allowed to take intoxicating substances or beverages or indulge in sexual activities with adults.

It would be harmful for them and for our society.

Communism is bad for any society.
That's your bigoted opinion.
I remind you that communist China has now taken over the biggest economy on earth.
40 years ago it wasn't recognised.

You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Werbung:
republicans have been bad for our country.
so you're in favor of outlawing them? lol.
You are a lying dimwit.

Today's Republicans are the same as 1948 Republicans in the 1948 film, "Make Mine Freedom."

Today's Democrats resemble the snake oil salesman, Dr. Utopia in that film.

America today would be as calm, stable and well run as America in 1948 if Democrats hadn't made friendly with Communists and Jihadis.

You make me sick.

You are a lying dimwit.

Today's Republicans are the same as 1948 Republicans in the 1948 film, "Make Mine Freedom."

Today's Democrats resemble the snake oil salesman, Dr. Utopia in that film.

America today would be as calm, stable and well run as America in 1948 if Democrats hadn't made friendly with Communists and Jihadis.

You make me sick.
Today's Republicans are like 1948?
Lolololololol

You say stupid things, but that's especially stupid even for you

Today's Republicans are like 1948?
Lolololololol

You say stupid things, but that's especially stupid even for you
Today's Christians are like yesterday's Christians dating back hundreds of years in their fight for the rights and freedom of others, even to the point of fighting and dying in battle to set them free.

Today's Christians are like yesterday's Christians dating back hundreds of years in their fight for the rights and freedom of others, even to the point of fighting and dying in battle to set them free.
Christians supported slavery

You did not know Trump appointed judges and officers that turned out to be deep state supporters? I did not know anyone was that ignorant.
You can prove they were derp state? No?
I didn't know anyone was a lying moron like you lol

Werbung:
The country did it was even in the Constitution voted in by Christians
Christians were evil
You seem to think there were no good people in the country at that time except for anti-Christians. That is the stupidest anti-Christian racist assumption you have made.

Back