I Will NEVER Vote For Donald Trump

Werbung:
Can start with what JFK did. Then reverse everything BO did. That wou l d get the ball rolling.

All JFK did was lower the rate of taxes to 73% for the wealthy. It took Reagan, and Bush, to lower it to the rate we see today, and even then Reagan had to increase taxes 11 times since the deficit was too great, and Bush had to fight two wars on the "cuff" since there was no revenue to pay for them. Both Reagan, and Bush (whom you ignored) created recessions, income inequality, and wage stagnation for the middle class.

Obama, on the other hand, who inherited the Bush recession has led the country into a half assed recovery, avoided going to more wars we can't afford, decrease the deficit, and deported more illegals then Bush.

However, just from your response I can see you haven't a clue as to how the clown will fix things. As usual, you are just trying to ********* your way through a mass of ignorance that Trump relies on as he cons the "useful idiots" needed to vote for him.

Did I say do what Reagan and Bush did ?
I believe not.
Talking marginal rate without mentioning deductions is only looking at half the picture.
All BO has done is add debt, print money and dramatically raise taxes. Oh, and add costly regulation. Oh, and excellerate the income inequality you fret about. Oh, and that temporary money for the war stopped being temporary.

I believe not.
Talking marginal rate without mentioning deductions is only looking at half the picture.
All BO has done is add debt, print money and dramatically raise taxes. Oh, and add costly regulation. Oh, and excellerate the income inequality you fret about. Oh, and that temporary money for the war stopped being temporary.
That's the trouble with wars, isn't it? We never seem to finish paying for them. Wasn't the income tax passed to pay for WWI? One would think it would be paid for by now, but no.

I believe not.

How did Obama raise taxes? As to the income inequality, that started with Reagan, and Bush greatly extended it with his recession. As to Obama's actions, I would have let the banks, etc., fail, and the wealthy along with them. Trillions of dollars in subsidies to Wall Street was asinine since there was nothing for main street. An estimated 11 Trillion dollars was transferred from the middle class to the wealth due to the recession. Then too, what regulations are you speaking of? What deductions are you talking of? As to the war, there was no money for the war period.

That's the trouble with wars, isn't it? We never seem to finish paying for them. Wasn't the income tax passed to pay for WWI? One would think it would be paid for by now, but no.
And social security was to be a kind of account just for you. Didn't work out that way. And if you liked your doctor/insurance.....
Yeah we get a bill of goods frequently.

And social security was to be a kind of account just for you. Didn't work out that way. And if you liked your doctor/insurance.....
Yeah we get a bill of goods frequently.

Social Security would have worked fine if politicians had left it alone, and if people were not to live so long. And the ACA would have worked, just as Medicare Part D worked, if the Republicans would work for the people, not against them.

I believe not.

Just to address this little "point", since you do not want to do as Reagan, and Bush did, does that mean you want to go back to the 14 to 70% tax rate, and 7 levels of taxation rates, and a 48% corporate tax rate, that Kennedy had?

Social Security would have worked fine if politicians had left it alone, and if people were not to live so long. And the ACA would have worked, just as Medicare Part D worked, if the Republicans would work for the people, not against them.
When SS became a vote buying tool it died but it was not built as FDR sold it which was the point.
ACA could never work while pre existing was removed. That's all that make the young who feel they are immortal sign up. Their inclusion was always stated to be a critical need. But it was sold as one thing which BO knew was a lie. Not clear if FDR knew he was lying.

When SS became a vote buying tool it died but it was not built as FDR sold it which was the point.
ACA could never work while pre existing was removed. That's all that make the young who feel they are immortal sign up. Their inclusion was always stated to be a critical need. But it was sold as one thing which BO knew was a lie. Not clear if FDR knew he was lying.

How is it that "ACA" can work in poorer countries, but not in the richest country in the world?

As to SS, when it became a part of the general funding, not a separate funding, yes, it died.

Found this to be interesting:

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/28/475954808/a-tale-of-two-trumps-on-the-campaign-trail

"There has never been a more honest politician than Donald Trump," said Knight, who was fired from IU in 2000 after "uncivil, defiant and unacceptable" behavior that included allegedly choking a player.

"They say he isn't presidential. I don't know what the hell that means," Knight thundered to loud applause.

Trump's speech that followed was largely of the mold that many GOP leaders worry is decidedly unpresidential. The mocking of Ohio Gov. Kasich's eating habits was a staple. He again berated Ted Cruz, boasting that he has won evangelical voters this cycle while Cruz holds up the Bible, puts it down, "and then he lies."

And even though he had some kind words about the Fourth Estate after his Tuesday night landslide, Trump was back to calling the press corps following him "the world's most dishonest people" on Wednesday evening in Indiana. The crowd, as usual, ate it up and joined along in the jeers.

Found this to be interesting:

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/28/475954808/a-tale-of-two-trumps-on-the-campaign-trail

"There has never been a more honest politician than Donald Trump," said Knight, who was fired from IU in 2000 after "uncivil, defiant and unacceptable" behavior that included allegedly choking a player.

"They say he isn't presidential. I don't know what the hell that means," Knight thundered to loud applause.

Trump's speech that followed was largely of the mold that many GOP leaders worry is decidedly unpresidential. The mocking of Ohio Gov. Kasich's eating habits was a staple. He again berated Ted Cruz, boasting that he has won evangelical voters this cycle while Cruz holds up the Bible, puts it down, "and then he lies."

And even though he had some kind words about the Fourth Estate after his Tuesday night landslide, Trump was back to calling the press corps following him "the world's most dishonest people" on Wednesday evening in Indiana. The crowd, as usual, ate it up and joined along in the jeers.
He really knows how to win friends and influence people, doesn't he?

He really knows how to win friends and influence people, doesn't he?

Seems to be able to. He is winning the Republican nomination. I guess all one has to do is lie to your wife, lie to your mistress, lie to Veterans, lie to your business partners, lie to the general public, call other liars, and you too can become President.

Werbung:
Pretty sure ACA is only the law of this land.

Pretty sure that is why I put it in parenthesis. Now, tell me other countries do not have similar, and better, plans.

Of course, as I have said before, in order for it to work the right wing would have to grow a soul, and I don't see that happening as long as they bow at the knee to the likes of Trump.

Back