Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

This is what the court system is for. I don't know the full specifics of the cases mentioned, and I'd wager neither do most people. I'm not prepared to condemn anyone over something like this.

Obviously you are a Trump supporter, so nothing would make a difference. To the Trumpkin, Trump could shoot somone in the middle of the street, and they would still support him. In any event, they ignore his manufacturing of goods overseas, they ignore his hiring of illegal Polish workers, and then not paying them, they ignore his adulteries, they ignore his denigration of women, Latinos, Blacks, whoever, they ignore his attempts to intimidate a federal judge, they ignore his attempts to stifle free press, etc.

So much "ignoring", and yet they feel they are not ignorant.

Werbung:
Without knowing specifics of any of the cases in questions... read the quote above...."Let’s say that they do a job that’s not good, or a job that they didn’t finish, or a job that was way late. I'll deduct that from their contract, absolutely."

If you hired someone to do a job and they did poor work, (i.e. produced a project that was unusable or not up to the agreed standards), didn't finish the job on time or at all, would you pay them full price and that would be that?

I once hired a roofer to replace the roof and we agreed it would be complete by X date. He showed up and dropped off materials and then disappeared. About 3 weeks after our agreed competition date he surfaced and said he could get to it in another week or so. I told him he had 2 days to remove his materials from my property. He told me we "had a contract" and he would see me in court if I didn't let him complete the work. I told him great, be happy to litigate it and I planned to file a countersuit for fraud - since that is really what it was. He picked up his supplies same day.
It seems unlikely that a cabinet maker that had been in business since the 1940s would have stayed solvent that long by breaching contracts in the way you describe. While it's possible that Trump and his minions are simply dealing with incompetent or unreliable workers, the likelihood is that the filers of the hundreds of lawsuits are right in most cases at least.

It seems unlikely that a cabinet maker that had been in business since the 1940s would have stayed solvent that long by breaching contracts in the way you describe. While it's possible that Trump and his minions are simply dealing with incompetent or unreliable workers, the likelihood is that the filers of the hundreds of lawsuits are right in most cases at least.
If they began in the 40s they are likely in their 3rd generation or even just someone who bought the original owners out. In either event there is no guarantee current management is as respected as the original.
Ergo, not enough information to be drawing conclusions.
(Anyone look up how often this contractor gets sued ? Just sayin)

Obviously you are a Trump supporter, so nothing would make a difference. To the Trumpkin, Trump could shoot somone in the middle of the street, and they would still support him. In any event, they ignore his manufacturing of goods overseas, they ignore his hiring of illegal Polish workers, and then not paying them, they ignore his adulteries, they ignore his denigration of women, Latinos, Blacks, whoever, they ignore his attempts to intimidate a federal judge, they ignore his attempts to stifle free press, etc.

So much "ignoring", and yet they feel they are not ignorant.

I did not vote for Trump....

Sure, that is a logical plausible argument. Is it true? I have no idea. That is what the court system is for, to settle disputes like this.

If they began in the 40s they are likely in their 3rd generation or even just someone who bought the original owners out. In either event there is no guarantee current management is as respected as the original.
Ergo, not enough information to be drawing conclusions.
(Anyone look up how often this contractor gets sued ? Just sayin)

Obviously you didn't read the article. There are more then one company listed in the article, and if you had read it you would have seen this:

"In courtroom testimony, the manager of the general contractor for the Doral renovation admitted that a decision was made not to pay The Paint Spot because Trump “already paid enough.” As the construction manager spoke, “Trump’s trial attorneys visibly winced, began breathing heavily, and attempted to make eye contact” with the witness, the judge noted in his ruling.

That, and other evidence, convinced the judge The Paint Spot’s claim was credible. He ordered last month that the Doral resort be foreclosed on, sold, and the proceeds used to pay Enriquez the money he was owed. Trump’s attorneys have since filed a motion to delay the sale, and the contest continues.

Enriquez still hasn’t been paid"

Sure, that is a logical plausible argument. Is it true? I have no idea. That is what the court system is for, to settle disputes like this.
Exactly, and there are a lot of disputes to settle between Trump and anyone who has done business with him.

The Scots were so put off by his business dealings and by his rhetoric that they circulated a petition to keep him out of the UK, and garnered way more signatures than they needed.

Exactly, and there are a lot of disputes to settle between Trump and anyone who has done business with him.

The Scots were so put off by his business dealings and by his rhetoric that they circulated a petition to keep him out of the UK, and garnered way more signatures than they needed.
And after a foolish leader said he was unwelcome, he had some crow to eat b4 saying he was welcome. Scots upset about an upscale golf course he built.

That is any moderately sized business though.

Did they succeed? We have some property in Ireland (the old ancestral homestead) in an area near where he has some property.

And after a foolish leader said he was unwelcome, he had some crow to eat b4 saying he was welcome. Scots upset about an upscale golf course he built.

I wonder why, and I see nothing about the leader, Salmont, having to apologize. I have to laugh when I see how the residents of Scotland, which Trump likes to claim as his homeland, and the residents of Manhattan, where Trump lives, can see him for what he is, and yet others cannot:

http://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...row-louder-in-scotland-after-development-rift

"The landscape might be a sprawl of green, but Milne says he rarely sees a golfer. He was never a fan of the golf course, which spreads across parts of 4,000-year-old coastal sand dunes designated as a special environmental site.

Parallels
In Trump's German Ancestral Village, The Locals Are Not Impressed

gettyimages-143303857-adcc7c9acc248b8348decf0abcbb042147461597-s400-c85.jpg
i
Local anger at Trump simmered while his golf course was under construction in April 2012.

Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images
But that's not why he dislikes Trump. It's because he's a bully, Milne says — and a really bad neighbor.

"They have threatened us at a few stages," he says. "We've had the water lines cut, the power lines cut, the phone lines cut — sometimes accidentally, but not always. He has lied to us, he's lied about us."

Milne says Trump tried to use the Scottish version of eminent domain to force locals to sell their property. And Trump has publicly insulted his neighbors, calling their homes ugly."

That is any moderately sized business though.

Did they succeed? We have some property in Ireland (the old ancestral homestead) in an area near where he has some property.
The petition was largely symbolic. The British Parliament would have to act to actually ban Trump from the UK. What the action did was to show just how unpopular Trump is in Scotland.

But, if you have ties there, contact some of the locals and see why he has made himself so popular.

Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Follow the link for many more examples.

So, is this his plan to reduce the deficit, just not pay the bills and then keep people in court for so long that they finally just give up and absorb the loss?

The Republican Party has been conned. Let's not let the scam artist con the rest of us.
Like Old Abe Lincoln once said during his famous debates with Douglas, you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

I believe Trump's days of fooling people are over with.

He won't be able to fool all of the people come November.

It is also readily apparent after Romney and McCain that there really are some people whom you can indeed fool all of the time. How funny !! Abe was right.

Like Old Abe Lincoln once said during his famous debates with Douglas, you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

It is also readily apparent after Romney and McCain that there really are some people whom you can indeed fool all of the time. How funny !! Abe was right.

Go to his facebook page, and you might get a different view.

Werbung:

Honest Abe was right, of course, but then Trump only has to fool half of the people. Can he do it? We'll find out in November.

Back