94BEA12F-188B-3B72-2E7984AA10A412CD.JPG

252342385341207991_RB4pKkAN_b.jpg

Yeah right... The reality is you still live like this
redneck_cooler_races.jpg
6a0105349ca980970c01348743856b970c-500wi

Werbung:
Er but you still believe in the adult version of Santa Claus

And you still haven't addressed the questions

If god changes his plan in response to your prayer requests how can that plan have been immutable?

If he doesn't what is the point in asking?

Now stop quoting from the work of fiction called the bible and answer the dawkinsdamn questions
PS I know you won't because you can't answer in a way that holds water and rescues your ludicrous fantasy

its true that God knows my needs before I do and provides for them. the point of it is equal parts thanksgiving and demonstration of my faith and fesire to do the right thing.

so I don't ask that the Braves win the World Series but rather that you come to a realization that there is something greater than yourself.

But if god was going to do that anyway there is no need to ask him and if he wasn't there is no point

Check mate

But if god was going to do that anyway there is no need to ask him and if he wasn't there is no point

Check mate

hardly. you simply are incapable of understanding the point.
or unwilling.
to do so would require opening your mind to. consider a world that does not conform to your narrow and simple model.

You still haven't answered my point and the sanctimony you are adopting is typical of Christians when they are faced with stuff that totally debunks their ludicrous mythology

You'll be saying god moves in mysterious ways next

And btw I can consider a world that does not conform to my model of fact and reason.

I just can't accept it

Funny isn't it how christians attempt to use fact and reason to sell their lies but the minute it is used against them they pretend to occupy some loftier place where fact and reason don't apply

If that isn't madness I don't know what is

Werbung:
You lot all think god is perfect

But if he needed to create the world it must have been because he was missing something

Which is not perfect

And if he could have made it in an infinite number of ways he is not a very good designer either

In fact, god is a bit if an idiot when you think about it

Back