Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christ

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christians hate Jews?

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Muslims and Christians foolishly read their holy books literally, ignoring that none of the Abrahamic cults did in the past.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

This fact makes Muslims and Christians idol worshipers. All Muslim and Christian denominations ignore that the Jesus they all profess to respect preached that we should all be God seekers and never become idol worshipers the way Muslims and Christians have done.

Gnostic Christians like me were and are esoteric ecumenists. You might say that to the old Abrahamic cults of Muslims, Christians and Jews, we were the religious whores of those old days, thanks to the fact that our mystery schools would pick and choose the best tenets of all religions and work them into our Universalist creed. We would not tie ourselves down to becoming idol worshipers of imaginary demiurges the way Muslims and Christians did in ancient days and continue to do today. The fool says in his heart, I know who God is and who his prophets are.

Gnostic Christians and Jews, --- having a superior ideology and philosophy of seeking a good God, --- instead of becoming idol worshipers like Muslims and Christians, --- shared the hate and attempted genocide that Jews suffered thanks to Christians then Muslims.

Should Muslims and Christians admit their ideological deficiencies and turn their hate to love. It should be quite easy for religions that say they are all about peace and love.

I think it would be fitting for Muslims and Christians to start walking their talk and apologise to Jews and Gnostic Christians by giving them the recognition for excellence in religious matters.

Regards

DL

Werbung:
I am doing a comparative Religion course run by a Rabbi. He is a progressive rabbi He agree with your views about the Golden Rule. He also dose not take the Old Testament literally. However I am not sure orthodox Jews agree. All religions are divided on sectarian issues. At least in comparative religion we do not take these as serious as others. We want to learn about other religions.

I am doing a comparative Religion course run by a Rabbi. He is a progressive rabbi He agree with your views about the Golden Rule. He also dose not take the Old Testament literally. However I am not sure orthodox Jews agree. All religions are divided on sectarian issues. At least in comparative religion we do not take these as serious as others. We want to learn about other religions.

Rabbis tend to be brighter than most priests, preachers or imams.

You and everyone else should want to learn about other religions.

The more you learn of most religions, the less you will respect them.

If Christianity and Islam, for instance, were worthy of respect, they would not have had to grow their religions by the sword the way they did. Good deeds would have been used instead.

If and when you compare Jewry's ideology to the other Abrahamic mainstream cults, you will find that Jews were well on their way to a better theology before Christianity absorbed a lot of Jewry into itself.

Midrash is key to a better religious ideology yet Christians and Muslims, now idol worshiping cults, do not do any type of midrash that I can see.

Let me give you something you might question your Rabbi on.

Regards
DL

Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christians hate Jews?

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Muslims and Christians foolishly read their holy books literally, ignoring that none of the Abrahamic cults did in the past.

This fact makes Muslims and Christians idol worshipers. All Muslim and Christian denominations ignore that the Jesus they all profess to respect preached that we should all be God seekers and never become idol worshipers the way Muslims and Christians have done.

Gnostic Christians like me were and are esoteric ecumenists. You might say that to the old Abrahamic cults of Muslims, Christians and Jews, we were the religious whores of those old days, thanks to the fact that our mystery schools would pick and choose the best tenets of all religions and work them into our Universalist creed. We would not tie ourselves down to becoming idol worshipers of imaginary demiurges the way Muslims and Christians did in ancient days and continue to do today. The fool says in his heart, I know who God is and who his prophets are.

Gnostic Christians and Jews, --- having a superior ideology and philosophy of seeking a good God, --- instead of becoming idol worshipers like Muslims and Christians, --- shared the hate and attempted genocide that Jews suffered thanks to Christians then Muslims.

Should Muslims and Christians admit their ideological deficiencies and turn their hate to love. It should be quite easy for religions that say they are all about peace and love.

I think it would be fitting for Muslims and Christians to start walking their talk and apologise to Jews and Gnostic Christians by giving them the recognition for excellence in religious matters.

Regards

DL

Very stupid of you to not know that of all the religions in the West , Judaism is based on ORTHOPRAXY and not ORTHODOXY. THose of us who have studied religion at the graduate level know you are a complete fake. And wrong even more about Love wich in Greek and Biblical thought conforms above all to intellectual truth.
The teaching is called in Perennial Philosophy and in Judaism and in Christianity THE CARDINAL VIRTUES

"none but the prudent man can be just, brave, and temperate, and the good man is good in so far as he is prudent."

You sound profoundly ignorant

Very stupid of you to not know that of all the religions in the West , Judaism is based on ORTHOPRAXY and not ORTHODOXY. THose of us who have studied religion at the graduate level know you are a complete fake. And wrong even more about Love wich in Greek and Biblical thought conforms above all to intellectual truth.
The teaching is called in Perennial Philosophy and in Judaism and in Christianity THE CARDINAL VIRTUES

"none but the prudent man can be just, brave, and temperate, and the good man is good in so far as he is prudent."

You sound profoundly ignorant
I am, but that is not the issue of the O.P.
Try speaking to the issues and we might debate instead of throwing insults at each others stupidity.

Regards

DL

God's views on various religions are infallible.

Regards

DL

I promise to try not to reply to you again.

Your entire raison detre' seems similar to someone walking round town proclaiming his pecker is bigger than anyone else's.

Everyone can believe as they wish, including you.

But few others bother to make that his everyday posting shtick.

I promise to try not to reply to you again.

Your entire raison detre' seems similar to someone walking round town proclaiming his pecker is bigger than anyone else's.

Everyone can believe as they wish, including you.

But few others bother to make that his everyday posting shtick.
Few are as dedicated against evil religions as I am. Thanks for noticing.

Thanks for offering not to waste my time.

They are silly, like people who believe Santa Claus has a legion of elves in a workshop at the North Pole where they all make toys.
You can mock the possibility of the existence of God just like you can mock the possibility of the existence of angels or the possibility of alarming global warming doomsday predictions coming to pass, but the truth remains unchanged.

You can mock the possibility of the existence of God just like you can mock the possibility of the existence of angels or the possibility of alarming global warming doomsday predictions coming to pass, but the truth remains unchanged.
That there is no known supernatural God?

True that that truth remains unchanged.

It seems the best news ever, given that the God on offer is a genocidal homophobic piece of garbage who makes Satan look more Godlike. Right?

Disagree???

Count the numbers of murders each takes credit for first.

Werbung:
That there is no known supernatural God?

True that that truth remains unchanged.

It seems the best news ever, given that the God on offer is a genocidal homophobic piece of garbage who makes Satan look more Godlike. Right?

Disagree???

Count the numbers of murders each takes credit for first.
I believe it is the devil who makes his blind followers pieces of sexually perverted uncivilized garbage.

Back