What was god doing before he made the world

rationalist

So god had been around for infinty before he made the world.

What do you think he was doing during that time and what do you think was the trigger to make us all after he had managed ok for infinity without doing so?

And how did he have time for whatever he does during normal office hours after he made everything given that he has to listen and respond to the simultaneous prayers of millions of people every minute?

No to mention approving wars, drowning nealy everyone, doing magic (although he seemed to stop doing that a few thousand years ago, maybe he got tired).

It is shame that the bible doesn't tell us more about what god gets up to don't you think?

Werbung:
If you want to know more about what was going on before the bible starts you should start looking for books that were taken out of the bible. There are dozens of books that have been removed over the years with alot of information they can be hard to find but if you find them they have good information.

If you want to know more about what was going on before the bible starts you should start looking for books that were taken out of the bible. There are dozens of books that have been removed over the years with alot of information they can be hard to find but if you find them they have good information.

Hey welcome Mr. Thursday to the HOP

I hope you enjoy the forum :)

Yes, INDEED...but for those with whom the reason to become better informed just means following along and 'nodding their heads' {similar to a bobbing dog on the dash board of their cars} they wouldn't want to do the research/reading for fear that they might find that the BIBLE has been a TOOL for brainwashing them;) Just as they are so easily brainwashed by the ilk of Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh's...they just become useless tools that just keep repeating the verses :D

Welcome...some fresh air into this 'RIGHT WINGED HOUSE OF RELIGIOUS FANATICS' is always a exciting start!!!

God was loafing, He's the laziest Diety

Actually, there is a pretty good book about our reality being a holographic construct that arises from a deeper level of reality. It's based on the work of David Bohm and Karl Pribram, who, working independently of each other and unaware of each other's work, came to the same conclusion and found a surprising amount of evidence to support their conclusions. Michael Talbot wrote a book about their research called THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE.

If it's true that we are just a holographic construct, then there is a "real" reality that underlies our consensus reality and it may have a long and rich history of creation and exploration.

rubiks-cube.jpg

Does time exist outside of our universe? God is described as I AM. Being. Existence. He knows the end from the beginning. It could be the question is irrelevant because we're too ignorant to understand the true nature of reality. Since time stops at the speed of light, to a photon our entire universe is infinitely small, and can be crossed from one end to the other in no time (literally zero). From its reference frame, we don't exist, and take up no space or time.

Since we don't have too many tools other than our imagination to discover what exists outside our universe, I've always felt it takes just as much faith to be an atheist as it does to be a deist.

I wonder how many holograms question the motives of the laser that created them?

Does time exist outside of our universe? God is described as I AM. Being. Existence. He knows the end from the beginning. It could be the question is irrelevant because we're too ignorant to understand the true nature of reality. Since time stops at the speed of light, to a photon our entire universe is infinitely small, and can be crossed from one end to the other in no time (literally zero). From its reference frame, we don't exist, and take up no space or time.

Since we don't have too many tools other than our imagination to discover what exists outside our universe, I've always felt it takes just as much faith to be an atheist as it does to be a deist.

I wonder how many holograms question the motives of the laser that created them?

All of them if they are programmed to do so. Watch Star Trek: Next Generation. If our reality truly is a holographic construct then it could be programmed to be however the programmer wanted it to be--based of course on the programmer's skill. Maybe this is all part of the journey, us eventually discovering that we are not just meat puppets, but that we are part of a greater whole, something far greater than we can imagine.

What is with all this: "What was god doing before he made the world"?

God is coming again, and boy is she pissed!

Werbung:
Back