I have a dream

How much is the rise? Post statistics moron

And prove they are being ignored
But you won't lying pervert moron lol
I'm telling you that you will have a hard time finding government statistics on the percentages of murderers by race. You found figures related to differences between murders in red and blue states because Democrats can use those numbers to spin lies about Republicans causing more murders than Democrats. But Democrats do not want people finding out that the percentages of the black population who commit murders far exceeds the percentage of other races in the US who commit murders.

Werbung:
I'm telling you that you will have a hard time finding government statistics on the percentages of murderers by race. You found figures related to differences between murders in red and blue states because Democrats can use those numbers to spin lies about Republicans causing more murders than Democrats. But Democrats do not want people finding out that the percentages of the black population who commit murders far exceeds the percentage of other races in the US who commit murders.
You could be right but you and tat are very quick to expose their skin colour if it's available. You're a racist so get over it.

Werbung:
So you have nothing as always lol

Back