I have a dream

Werbung:
since it didn't happen last time trump was president, i guess the person dreaming is a moron.

like you.

What you forget about all the liberals who claimed If Trump won they were leaving America but did not.lol liar liar pants on fire

'all" of them? well, i heard of about...3. lol

yes, they lied. "wow'. "oh no". you got them, you're the man! hahahahah

since it didn't happen last time trump was president, i guess the person dreaming is a moron.

like you.
Nobody is fleeing America to other nations no matter how bad leftists make the US out to be among nations of the world.

Slightly different .

A gun nut shoots 4 people and still on the run and not a word about it.
Give me more guns.
Are you talking about that black guy in Atlanta? Most news sources did not mention that he was black but after some source showed his picture everyone then knew he was black.

Are you talking about that black guy in Atlanta? Most news sources did not mention that he was black but after some source showed his picture everyone then knew he was black.
I never mentioned black but you chimed in with your typical republican racist remarks.
You're such kind considerate Christian hypocrite.

I never mentioned black but you chimed in with your typical republican racist remarks.
You're such kind considerate Christian hypocrite.
I mentioned black because I am seeing a rise in Black hate crime murders of innocent white people in this country that leftists are ignoring.

I mentioned black because I am seeing a rise in Black hate crime murders of innocent white people in this country that leftists are ignoring.
You mentioned because you are a racist and wanted to alert USA that it's all blacks responsible.
As for you seeing something, why can't you see your hideous god is crap rather than tell lies about your unsubstantiated predictions. It's bullshit and just another typical blame it on democrats because you believe blacks are all democrats.

You mentioned because you are a racist and wanted to alert USA that it's all blacks responsible.
As for you seeing something, why can't you see your hideous god is crap rather than tell lies about your unsubstantiated predictions. It's bullshit and just another typical blame it on democrats because you believe blacks are all democrats.
I have been falsely accused for years by black racists of being racist towards blacks, but most of them think anyone opposing bad Democrat policies is racist towards blacks, which is not true.

How much is the rise? Post statistics moron

And prove they are being ignored
But you won't lying pervert moron lol

Werbung:
I have been falsely accused for years by black racists of being racist towards blacks, but most of them think anyone opposing bad Democrat policies is racist towards blacks, which is not true.
They are better judges by calling you a racist than you are at denying it.

Back