I do not respect a poster who (split from other thread)

Starcastle

You know what? I do not respect a poster who takes an effort to tell people what country he is not from.

I was born and raised in Illinois and have lived in Tennessee since 1997. If I wanted to be an ass I would mention one of the 200 countries I'm not from. What would I want to hide?

If I want to be an ass I would say I'm not from Germany either.

Also Walter's style of starting a thread does nothing to promote any debate or discussion. Makes no effort to really make a point other than his distain for Americans who do not vote the way he thinks we should.

Werbung:
I do not respect a poster who takes an effort to tell people what country he is not from.
And I do not respect a poster who claims to know something about a user, is proven wrong and then needs to start an argument in a thread.
I never hid where I'm coming from, stated in severel threads. Feel free to argue about my opinions.

And I do not respect a poster who claims to know something about a user, is proven wrong and then needs to start an argument in a thread.
I never hid where I'm coming from, stated in severel threads. Feel free to argue about my opinions.

Claims to know something about a person? So it is a crime to be German or think that somebody is German?

You speak German and started a thread about the language. I assumed you were from Germany it is not a crime.

A normal person just says where they are from it is normal!

Understand bro there is something wrong with you. A normal person would say dude I'm not German I'm from Vienna or something like that. An abnormal libtard acts like you are the victim.

Who started all these threads?

German language thread.

Tom Hanks experience in Germany.

Germany quits coal!

Comparing USA to Germany..

Germany's universal healthcare system.

Germany dumping atomic waste thread.

Comparing health care systems thread. Germany's system is talked about first.

Don't you dare even imply he is German! :unsure: Not that there is a damn thing wrong with being German.
Starcastle is an anti Aryan racist!

Last edited:
I appreciate Walter starting this thread. Let's set one thing straight.

1. Calling a poster German is not an attack. It was not an accusation. I simply assumed that this mysterious bloke was German. Nothing wrong with that.

2. I do find it odd that a poster is so unwilling to just say where he is from. We all know Boris is from Australia and sensible Australians are ashamed of that. Normal people have no problem saying where they come from and what their interests are. A guy from Liverpool would just say that and which football team he cheers for.

I don't understand why they think it makes a difference.
It's some type of xenophobia or foreigners should interfere.

I said it was unusual. I did not accuse him of a crime.

It is unusual to say where you are not from from only.

I live in Tennessee and am an Alabama(College football) fan. If somebody called me a Tennessee fan I would say no I'm not, Alabama is my team.

Starcastle anti Aryan racist!

I said it was unusual. I did not accuse him of a crime.

It is unusual to say where you are not from from only.

I live in Tennessee and am an Alabama(College football) fan. If somebody called me a Tennessee fan I would say no I'm not, Alabama is my team.

Starcastle anti Aryan racist!
Who cares about you.

Werbung:
Back