Hunter Biden is such a whimp

Werbung:
What obsessions ? O yes the ones you claim every one has on you . I think it's called delusional

what obsession? you mean posting over and over and over about him even though he isn't even in a government job, doesn't set policy, even when nothing new happens, etc.

that's obsession. you can't stop thinking and posting about him.

everyone can see that moron. you can deny it all you want, but that doesn't change the truth hahahahahah

Poor Joe. Hunter is all he has even if he is intellectually challenged and riddled with deadly addictions. At least Joe can use him to extort tens of millions of dollars from thugs around the world needing his help to further their enterprises.

that's all he has? you mean other than being the most powerful person on the planet? lol.

you're a moron.

let me now when you prove this "extortion" moron.

what obsession? you mean posting over and over and over about him even though he isn't even in a government job, doesn't set policy, even when nothing new happens, etc.

that's obsession. you can't stop thinking and posting about him.

everyone can see that moron. you can deny it all you want, but that doesn't change the truth hahahahahah
Your perception is distorted just like your club foot

You have personally started 51 threads about hunter
That doesn't count other posts about hunter by you in other threads

My God you are beyond obsessed the numbers don't lie lol
Then you protected him in 51 threads .you mean you actually counted and kept track .lol who's obsessed lol

that's all he has? you mean other than being the most powerful person on the planet? lol.

you're a moron.

let me now when you prove this "extortion" moron.
Biden is not as powerful as rich corrupt donors to his campaign who call the shots because he always delivers when paid to deliver, no matter how corrupt his benefactors (bosses) are.

Werbung:
Then you protected him in 51 threads .you mean you actually counted and kept track .lol who's obsessed lol

how can i "protect" hunter as an anonymous internet poster in a tiny web site? lol.
are you stupid enough to think the doj monitors this site and changed their actions based on my posts? hahahahahahha

it was easy to find that number, simple search, just to make you look obsessive

Back