Joe Biden wants to fist fight Trump

the annoying thing

Yes he ran his mouth bragging again. Joe can barely walk or go up stairs without help.
He constantly on vacation resting . Trump isn't a pussy like Joe and is younger faster and heaver and taller . He would beat Biden like he was a a drum.

Werbung:

Yes he ran his mouth bragging again. Joe can barely walk or go up stairs without help.
He constantly on vacation resting . Trump isn't a pussy like Joe and is younger faster and heaver and taller . He would beat Biden like he was a a drum.

an article from 2016? lol.
how pathetic.

and trump is a wuss, he would debate if he wasn't.

I would love to watch joey and trump go at it, Joe would get his ass kicked but Trump would have some mercy on him

trump would run away. even leading the polls by a huge amount, he's too much of a wuss to debate.
he's your basic bully coward. Always had the advantage of money from his daddy, he runs away from a challenge.

trump would run away. even leading the polls by a huge amount, he's too much of a wuss to debate.
he's your basic bully coward. Always had the advantage of money from his daddy, he runs away from a challenge.
ol he would beat6 the hell out of joe no doubt in my mind.I have been in a lot of fights and I can see how frail joe is ! punch would lay him out .

ol he would beat6 the hell out of joe no doubt in my mind.I have been in a lot of fights and I can see how frail joe is ! punch would lay him out .

and i've seen bullies like trump and they are cowards at heart. Trump would run away from the thought of someone he couldn't just pay off.

an article from 2016? lol.
how pathetic.

and trump is a wuss, he would debate if he wasn't.
Biden is like a penned up dog behind the fence that barks and snarls at outsiders until the gate is opened and the big bad dog tucks his tail between his legs and runs to hide.
I don't think Joe Biden is the he-man you think he is.

How dare you!
retardgreta.jpeg

Joe loves black people and that makes him tough! He owned Cornpop!

Biden is like a penned up dog behind the fence that barks and snarls at outsiders until the gate is opened and the big bad dog tucks his tail between his legs and runs to hide.

I don't think Joe Biden is the he-man you think he is.
I never said he was a he. Man liar
Just that Trump is a cowa4dly bully

sleepy-smiley.gif

BIDENOMICS!!

I never said he was a he. Man liar
Just that Trump is a cowa4dly bully
Unlike Biden, Trump did not make a fool of himself by boasting like a teenager that he wanted to take Biden out back and beat the snot out of him. The difference between Trump and Biden is like the difference between a diplomat and a circus clown.

Werbung:
Unlike Biden, Trump did not make a fool of himself by boasting like a teenager that he wanted to take Biden out back and beat the snot out of him. The difference between Trump and Biden is like the difference between a diplomat and a circus clown.

nah, trump makes a fool of himself daily, withhis constant lies and hate.

no one ever accused trump of being a diplomat. literally no one. lol. trump is a diplomatic moron, insulting our allies constantly for example

Back