Hows ot going for you

January 6th, 2021 was an attempted coup, orchestrated by Trump himself. In some other countries, he would have already been put against a wall and shot.
O please there's no evidence of that its just another low IQ conspiracy from the politically sexually frustrated far left nut hut inhabitants.

Werbung:
January 6th, 2021 was an attempted coup, orchestrated by Trump himself. In some other countries, he would have already been put against a wall and shot.
The thing with republicans and their continual denial is it is umbilically attached to them through Trump and now they expect denial to change that.

It was wonderful and glorious when it was happening. Anything was permissable to stop democrats getting power. They sacrificed 5 people to achieve nothing, participated in the first coup in USA history, had over 300 election deniers approved to run in the midterms.
Yet this idiot still making light of it.

I said in the beginning I don't care how high gas prices go. I can afford it so such eggs you crumble.
what about those that cant afford it boris Young people just getting started poor family's old people on small ss checks and you brag about empathy lol what a joke . Boris I can afford it also as I don't drive much or very far and my car gets great milage . But others cant afford it you heartless creature so full of hate its sad .

what about those that cant afford it boris Young people just getting started poor family's old people on small ss checks and you brag about empathy lol what a joke . Boris I can afford it also as I don't drive much or very far and my car gets great milage . But others cant afford it you heartless creature so full of hate its sad .
Well speak to the Saudis and their colleagues who pumped it up because if Ukraine.
What above those people?
They will have to suffer it like everyone else. They dont complain about alcohol or cigarettes.

It's not Biden's fault regardless what you think

Werbung:
You have been lied to in a way which agrees with AND builds on your pre J6 misinformation.

This has made it almost impossible for you to accept the truth and will virtually guarantee in America, a long lasting Palestinian/Israel type of generations long impasse.

Back