Hows ot going for you

Werbung:
With baby food shortages butter and butter milk and diesel fuel inflation high increasing the cost of goods how do you like it
If I was a Democrat/Leftist, I would be happily and expectantly excited at Americans being discomforted, inconvenienced and ready to take to the streets in confusion and anger just like what happened on J6 when the peaceful protesters were incited to riot by police stun grenades.

If I was a Democrat/Leftist, I would be happily and expectantly excited at Americans being discomforted, inconvenienced and ready to take to the streets in confusion and anger just like what happened on J6 when the peaceful protesters were incited to riot by police stun grenades.
Rubbish.

They were there to support trumps pathetic attempt to stop pence endorsing the election result and you know it.
If you believe otherwise and fabricate diversion statements, your a complete fool. But we knew that.

Rubbish.

They were there to support trumps pathetic attempt to stop pence endorsing the election result and you know it.
If you believe otherwise and fabricate diversion statements, your a complete fool. But we knew that.
Trump shows us regularly how much more intellectually agile he is than his detractors.

Your weakness is that you are in love with the feeling of being anti American.

Trump is a GODSEND to America.

God works through people

There are no perfect people.
But there are some people who are the very best qualified people on Earth to do millions of different tasks.

Donald Trump just happens to be someone who is better than anyone else on Earth at guiding America back to good times and happy days.

He has demonstrated it. And until you show me proof that someone else is an all round better candidate than Trump in 2024, then he is the Man.

😁

Trump shows us regularly how much more intellectually agile he is than his detractors.

Intellectually agile he might be but he has no brains.
Your weakness is that you are in love with the feeling of being anti American.
Why would I do that? Are 150 million democrats anti American? Grow up. That's a ridiculous statements.

Trump is a GODSEND to America. God works through people

What a load of rubbish. God had nothing to do with . If he did he would have reinstated him. You godbotherers are all delusional.
There are no perfect people.
But there are some people who are the very best qualified people on Earth to do millions of different tasks.
Trump had never had government interaction before hand. He wanted the power, not the responsibility. He was a complete failure and last week's midterms conformity.
Donald Trump just happens to be someone who is better than anyone else on Earth at guiding America back to good times and happy days.
Don't be ridiculous. You're brainwashed.
He has demonstrated it. And until you show me proof that someone else is an all round better candidate than Trump in 2024, then he is the Man.

😁
He has demonstrated he can destroy an economy by picking a fight with China.

I don't have to show you anything. Biden said he will run again so the DNC will decide that nor do I care.

But your childish assumptions need some thought. There's nothing you've said to indicate Trump is superior in anything but impregnating whores.

Rubbish.

my goodness you have got a severe case of trump derangement butt hurt, it could be terminal you have it so bad

Intellectually agile he might be but he has no brains.

Why would I do that? Are 150 million democrats anti American? Grow up. That's a ridiculous statements.

Trump had never had government interaction before hand. He wanted the power, not the responsibility. He was a complete failure and last week's midterms conformity.

Don't be ridiculous. You're brainwashed.

He has demonstrated he can destroy an economy by picking a fight with China.

I don't have to show you anything. Biden said he will run again so the DNC will decide that nor do I care.

But your childish assumptions need some thought. There's nothing you've said to indicate Trump is superior in anything but impregnating whores.

"Who's your Daddy?"
gettyimages-619026874-612x612.jpg

January 6th, 2021 was an attempted coup, orchestrated by Trump himself. In some other countries, he would have already been put against a wall and shot.

Werbung:
Back