How Many People Are Really Watching the MSM

Werbung:
Warning: Hearing the Way Ed Schultz Spoke to a 23-Year Military Veteran May Make Your Blood Boil

A retired military veteran called in during Ed Schultz’s radio program on Thursday to respectfully disagree with the host’s claim that Republicans are an enemy to the nation’s vets. Rather than having a reasonable debate, Schultz screamed at the caller, “Russell,” and called his point of view an “idiot argument.”

“I just called to disagree with you about Democrats caring about veterans. I’m a retired veteran with 23 years of service and I don’t know if you know it, but 1 October, 171,000 of us were kicked off our health care. And those ‘evil Republicans,’ as you like to call them, passed a bill in June and it’s been sitting in the Senate and Reid won’t bring it up,” the 23-year veteran began.

How disgusting. I can't even imagine a radical lefty not being uncomfortable watching him go off on the vet.

What a despicable man. But consider the source I guess. MSNBC has become a real toilet.

How disgusting. I can't even imagine a radical lefty not being uncomfortable watching him go off on the vet.

What a despicable man. But consider the source I guess. MSNBC has become a real toilet.
Liberals are all the same. Doesn't matter if they are on MSNBC or CNN or the street corner ......

Did MSNBC Actually Try to Link Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio to the KKK in ‘Pick a Card’ Segment?

MSNBC host Chris Hayes is no fan of Republicans, but is it possible Hayes took his dislike to the level of connecting three GOP leaders to the Ku Klux Klan?

Check out the “Pick a Card” graphic behind Hayes that depicts the faces of GOP Sens. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio superimposed upon “king” playing cards…spelling out “KKK” when grouped as a three-of-a-kind hand:

‘Overblown Controversy’: NY Times Editorial Board Says Obama Only ‘Misspoke’ About Keeping Health Plans

The New York Times published an editorial Sunday dismissing President Barack Obama’s broken promise of allowing all Americans to keep their current health plans as an “overblown controversy” and said he simply “misspoke.”

There a literally dozens of speeches from all over the Country of Obama stating if you like your plan you can keep it. How many times must one "misspeak" before it is considered a straight out and intentional LIE?

Apparently if you are the the Messiah ...... 7 x 70 ......

‘Overblown Controversy’: NY Times Editorial Board Says Obama Only ‘Misspoke’ About Keeping Health Plans

The New York Times published an editorial Sunday dismissing President Barack Obama’s broken promise of allowing all Americans to keep their current health plans as an “overblown controversy” and said he simply “misspoke.”

There a literally dozens of speeches from all over the Country of Obama stating if you like your plan you can keep it. How many times must one "misspeak" before it is considered a straight out and intentional LIE?

Apparently if you are the the Messiah ...... 7 x 70 ......
Kind of explains why NYT is on life support.

TV Ratings: CNN Suffers Worst Week Under Jeff Zucker

Dragged down by its lowest-rated weeknight since going against the Olympics in 2012, the primetime block pulls in lows in total viewers and the key demo.

In October, Fox News had the top 14 programs in total viewers and the top eight programs in the key A25-54 demographic. As usual, “The O’Reilly Factor” was the number one program in cable news in both total and demo viewers, averaging 2,834,000 total viewers and 458,000 demo viewers. In its debut month, Megyn Kelly‘s “The Kelly File” was second in both total viewers and demo viewers, bumping “The Five” back to third in both ratings measurements
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/the-top-cable-news-programs-in-october-were_b201661

In October, Fox News had the top 14 programs in total viewers and the top eight programs in the key A25-54 demographic. As usual, “The O’Reilly Factor” was the number one program in cable news in both total and demo viewers, averaging 2,834,000 total viewers and 458,000 demo viewers. In its debut month, Megyn Kelly‘s “The Kelly File” was second in both total viewers and demo viewers, bumping “The Five” back to third in both ratings measurements
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/the-top-cable-news-programs-in-october-were_b201661
So no one is watching the MSM ..... well, no one to speak of.

Im a little surprised this has not gotten more attention. Of all the hare brained fp blunders this takes the cake.
Kerry is mistaken. He is blind and stupid.

Werbung:
Back