How democrat will react if they suffer a loss on 2024.

Trump said to fight like hell at the stop the steal rally where he was the star. Duh
And like mindless morons they followed his orders duh
Bla bla bla twist his words .
He did not lead anything or organize anything he didn't tell any one to riot or break the law.
By the way did Joe Biden recently convert and become Jewish? I. Just saw where he was saying something about growing up in synagogues . I was hoping you would explain if you know what I mean

Werbung:
Bla bla bla twist his words .
He did not lead anything or organize anything he didn't tell any one to riot or break the law.
By the way did Joe Biden recently convert and become Jewish? I. Just saw where he was saying something about growing up in synagogues . I was hoping you would explain if you know what I mean
He was the featured speaker at a stop the steal rally who told them to go to the Capitol and fight like hell
Which was followed by violence

Do you dispute that is what happened? Fight like hell doesn't sound like a call to violence? Of course it does duh

He was the featured speaker at a stop the steal rally who told them to go to the Capitol and fight like hell
Which was followed by violence

Do you dispute that is what happened? Fight like hell doesn't sound like a call to violence? Of course it does duh
Only if your a moron .

Werbung:
Only if your a moron .
the funny thing is that you are basically accusing the thousands of trump rioters being morons.
well, i agree they are morons, like you are, but the point is that trump knew they were morons and how they'd react to his call to violence. right wing morons are very predictable.

Back