How democrat will react if they suffer a loss on 2024.

Werbung:
as opposed to republicans who tried for a coup, led by the losing candidate? truly disgusting anti-ameican behavior
Really Donald was the leader I did not see him there was he a general. Where were all the armed rebels .
By the way when are you going to post something relevant or are you just going to cry about ever ones anti democrat posts like a butt hurt monkey.

Really Donald was the leader I did not see him there was he a general. Where were all the armed rebels .
By the way when are you going to post something relevant or are you just going to cry about ever ones anti democrat posts like a butt hurt monkey.
You didn't see violence? Well you are a moron
Trump was the headliner at the rally calling for them to stop the steal, moron. Duh

as opposed to republicans who tried for a coup, led by the losing candidate? truly disgusting anti-ameican behavior
Well, when you scum steal the election, that's the story you spew to cover it all up. Leftist SCUM always lying.

Yes when you see what went on. Duh
No your wrong just like you have been on so many other things.
Now he has other legal issue in other states and I do not doubt some may work out against him such as the classified documents scandel .but lying Biden is also guilty of it

I have no doubt Bob Mendez and wife are guilty of taking bribed he has a long history of allegations of doing so
His wife will get off easy , Bobs done for this time he's facing federal prison time.
He would be a target even if in a special custody dorm or cell block he is probably safer in a cell unless he gets a bull queer roomie
Hunter will still get off pretty easy .
If not then he's got a real problem if he was to get say a year or maybe even 6 months.
As for Joe and his document issue ,he will be charged one day in the next 1 to 3 years.
How that goes depends on how Trump's similar case goes. It will be hard to go after Joe and give him a pass and not Trump.

Werbung:
No your wrong just like you have been on so many other things.
Now he has other legal issue in other states and I do not doubt some may work out against him such as the classified documents scandel .but lying Biden is also guilty of it

I have no doubt Bob Mendez and wife are guilty of taking bribed he has a long history of allegations of doing so
His wife will get off easy , Bobs done for this time he's facing federal prison time.
He would be a target even if in a special custody dorm or cell block he is probably safer in a cell unless he gets a bull queer roomie
Hunter will still get off pretty easy .
If not then he's got a real problem if he was to get say a year or maybe even 6 months.
As for Joe and his document issue ,he will be charged one day in the next 1 to 3 years.
How that goes depends on how Trump's similar case goes. It will be hard to go after Joe and give him a pass and not Trump.
Trump said to fight like hell at the stop the steal rally where he was the star. Duh
And like mindless morons they followed his orders duh

Back