How AMERICAN can SAVE itself!

LOL! Great response!

Can we add to that, learn the difference between you're and your?

Of course we can. For "always": "your" is an expression indicating possession as in, "That is your bicycle." "You're" is a contraction of the words "you" and "are", meaning something used to describe as: "You are a white, Anglo, Saxon, Protestant." Or, indicating that you will, or presently doing something, as in: "You are going to the store."

We must however, keep in mind that "Always" was a product of the public school system before we atheist, liberal, NEA members ruined it; he just was asleep the whole time.

Werbung:
Examples of harm I have caused please.

"The" for "that". I made a typo and did not catch it in proof reading. It was not an error made due to ignorance; but one that would have been corrected if I had seen it. On the other hand, how many errors did you make and continue to make even after I have indicated what is the correct writing style?
What do two explanation marks mean? Are you becoming hysterical? Also, examples please, of how I have, "...failed every student I have ever looked at..."?

And again, despite being asked to provide examples repeatedly, please list an example of individual public school students who were stopped from praying. Or, STFU.

A radical extreme anti god bigot claims all errors he makes are "not in ignorance " but just a typo!!! lol,lol A very clear explanation of how and why our present day Government school systen is such a friend of EVIL and condems GOD so harshly. "It is really not their fault , their warped minds just makes "TYPO's" !! lol,lol,lol We must banish every government school in this nation!

Of course we can. For "always": "your" is an expression indicating possession as in, "That is your bicycle." "You're" is a contraction of the words "you" and "are", meaning something used to describe as: "You are a white, Anglo, Saxon, Protestant." Or, indicating that you will, or presently doing something, as in: "You are going to the store."

We must however, keep in mind that "Always" was a product of the public school system before we atheist, liberal, NEA members ruined it; he just was asleep the whole time.

Hi bigoted extremeist professor - do you mean like "UP YOUR'S " Means something to be used? lol,lol How about "UP you'res" , does that fit? ALSO check your own posts , your spelling is very suspect . Are you in a rubber room? N.E.A. should offer some pity for past members!

The quickest way for America to remove her citizens from harms way, to save our Military from being in a position of fighting with both hands tied behind their backs, to assist our true allies in reaching their goals , to return our nation to the a land that does not oppress Religion, that allows prayer in government schools ,as well as the right for a individual student to refuse to pray. to follow strictly the CONSTITUTION our FOUNDERS risked their lives to create and pass on to future generations. To do all these things and more ,first we must defeat obamaism at home thru the ballot box in 2010 &2012! VOTE YOUR PRINCIPLES OVER PARTY , RETURN AMERICA to SANITY!

Last I heard, the next major election was in 2010. A long way off. Isn't this impassioned rant a bit early?

In the school where I was employed, we taught computer science, history, biology, math, industrial arts, etc. No instruction was given in anti-religion.
The NEA does not tell teachers what to teach. It makes suggestions to congress and others. It's main concern supposed to be to look out for the best interest of teachers...that is what unions are supposed to do. Sometimes the NEA will suggest things that we do not agree with...The NEA officials do not poll us on issues.
Teachers do not "support" schools. We are employees who do what our employers tell us to do.

We (teachers) do not necessarily think that the public schools system is good. As employees, we are powerless to change it. Those of us who complain are gotten rid of. Nevertheless, we are not the cause of the problem.

Lastly, I am tiered of your belligerent attitude and lack of response to instructions to improve your poor writing skills. You are going to time out until you can show me a change in attitude and work on improving your writing skills.

When in time out, I want you to write the following one-hundred times:

I will change my attitude.

There is no space between a word and a comma.

There is no space between terminal punctuation and the end of a sentence.

I will not type in all caps.

I will use exclamation mark appropriately and sparingly.

The is no reason to use more than one exclamation mark at a time.

There is no space after a hyphen.

I will not sass the teacher.

I will exhibit reserved, respectful behavior that will show Christians in a positive light and strengthen my witness as a Christian.

Before I speak, I will ask myself: "What would Jesus do"?

dahermit............. I can tell you right know you're way over his head.:D

It's like watching a farmer trying to teach a rooster not to crow in the morning. Crowing just for the sake of crowing is all he really knows.

But you are a good sport to try.

Hi bigoted extremeist professor - do you mean like "UP YOUR'S " Means something to be used? lol,lol How about "UP you'res" , does that fit? ALSO check your own posts , your spelling is very suspect . Are you in a rubber room? N.E.A. should offer some pity for past members!

"Your's" is not a word, and neither is "you'res." The word "extremeist" is incorrectly spelled, and "bigoted is misused. Please rewrite your post to conform to the conventions of English grammar.

"Your's" is not a word, and neither is "you'res." The word "extremeist" is incorrectly spelled, and "bigoted is misused. Please rewrite your post to conform to the conventions of English grammar.
And, he still does not give any example of individual students that were kept from praying in public schools. I wonder why. I have asked him several times.:confused:

Dahermit said: We must however, keep in mind that "Always" was a product of the public school system before we atheist, liberal, NEA members ruined it; he just was asleep the whole time.

I certainly agree and wish 'ALWAYS' would just put this disclaimer at the bottom {as his/her signature} **warning** mental malfunction, brain is flat line__________ just dead air space

And now I know without a doubt that the vile/seething/vitriolic spewing that bubbles up out of that void is just a fountain of pus & phlegm...;)

Werbung:
I certainly agree and wish 'ALWAYS' would just put this disclaimer at the bottom {as his/her signature} **warning** mental malfunction, brain is flat line__________ just dead air space

And now I know without a doubt that the vile/seething/vitriolic spewing that bubbles up out of that void is just a fountain of pus & phlegm...;)

It does get a bit tedious doesn't it?

There's no debate or depth of thought just second grade type name calling and ridiculous senarios...

Obama sucks save America hate him ruining America stupid President America dieing teleprompter reader not American from Africa... same old yada yada yada again & again leading nowhere.:rolleyes:

Maybe he's really young just trying to be in the game but still...

You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
Abraham Lincoln

Back