How AMERICAN can SAVE itself!

always

The quickest way for America to remove her citizens from harms way, to save our Military from being in a position of fighting with both hands tied behind their backs, to assist our true allies in reaching their goals , to return our nation to the a land that does not oppress Religion, that allows prayer in government schools ,as well as the right for a individual student to refuse to pray. to follow strictly the CONSTITUTION our FOUNDERS risked their lives to create and pass on to future generations. To do all these things and more ,first we must defeat obamaism at home thru the ballot box in 2010 &2012! VOTE YOUR PRINCIPLES OVER PARTY , RETURN AMERICA to SANITY!

Werbung:
...to return our nation to the a land that does not oppress Religion, that allows prayer in government schools ,as well as the right for a individual student to refuse to pray.
Students have and always had the right to pray in school. In fact, no one would likely know if they were praying.

If a student was to pray, no one would care. If a student was "caught" praying, there is no penalty. How then, is prayer not allowed?

Also, your post leads one to draw the inference that you think that if we become religious, God will save us. Have you considered that God does not like us?

Students have and always had the right to pray in school. In fact, no one would likely know if they were praying.

If a student was to pray, no one would care. If a student was "caught" praying, there is no penalty. How then, is prayer not allowed?

Also, your post leads one to draw the inference that you think that if we become religious, God will save us. Have you considered that God does not like us?

No , I must say I have never thought GOD does not love us!! Oh , he has many reasons not to BUT GOD LOVES us , He CREATED us! His SON died for ALL our sins and left us with a PROMISE that Whom ever believed in HIM will have everlasting life with HIM in his KINGDOM! Yes, His SON DIED for US BUT arose to offer SALVATION to ALL whom BELIEVE! Why do I believe GOD will save us ? Because GOD promised us he would ! IF GOD did not LOVE us how would or could man alone survive the EVILS of this world ? Why would life be worth living if the Kingdom of GOD were not available as HE promised! Why would a non- believer have any reason to wake up in the morning ?

No , I must say I have never thought GOD does not love us!! Oh , he has many reasons not to BUT GOD LOVES us , He CREATED us! His SON died for ALL our sins and left us with a PROMISE that Whom ever believed in HIM will have everlasting life with HIM in his KINGDOM! Yes, His SON DIED for US BUT arose to offer SALVATION to ALL whom BELIEVE! Why do I believe GOD will save us ? Because GOD promised us he would ! IF GOD did not LOVE us how would or could man alone survive the EVILS of this world ? Why would life be worth living if the Kingdom of GOD were not available as HE promised! Why would a non- believer have any reason to wake up in the morning ?
That is what I get for being facetious. I should have known better.

How about just addressing my comments about prayer in school.

That is what I get for being facetious. I should have known better.

How about just addressing my comments about prayer in school.

If your schools allow PRAYERS you must be attending a CATHOLIC school, some other PRIVATE school BUT CERTAINLY NOT a GOVERNMENT SCHOOL in AMERICA ! Maybe you live in another country BUT in AMERICA the Anti - GOD , Anti Leftist have forced our GOVERNMENT schools to not allow GOD to be seen or heard in our classroms . Now , crime , drugs, sex, gangs , robbery, other forms of violation of civil law are overloked . Cases of teachers SEXUALLY abusing students in GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS is increasing in alarming rates. But none of these crimes are as bad as one PRAYING to his /her GOD on government property. Maybe YOU just have not been around GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS in the last 15-20 years! -- SURPRISE!!

If your schools allow PRAYERS you must be attending a CATHOLIC school, some other PRIVATE school BUT CERTAINLY NOT a GOVERNMENT SCHOOL in AMERICA ! Maybe you live in another country BUT in AMERICA the Anti - GOD , Anti Leftist have forced our GOVERNMENT schools to not allow GOD to be seen or heard in our classroms . Now , crime , drugs, sex, gangs , robbery, other forms of violation of civil law are overloked . Cases of teachers SEXUALLY abusing students in GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS is increasing in alarming rates. But none of these crimes are as bad as one PRAYING to his /her GOD on government property. Maybe YOU just have not been around GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS in the last 15-20 years! -- SURPRISE!!
I am a retired public school teacher. Is a student closed his eyes and prayed on one would know it. No one ever told a student that they could not pray. What is not allowed is a student, teacher, or administrator leading prayer to a group. A group setting would put those who choose not to participate on public display. Repeat. NO ONE can keep a student from closing his eyes and praying. When I was a kid, any reference to God defaulted to mean a "Christian God". Which was an insult to native American students from the Great Lakes area who's God was "Manitou". There are hundreds of gods, if not thousands. What right do you have to insist that a "minority" god (Christian based), be the default god?

I am a retired public school teacher. Is a student closed his eyes and prayed on one would know it. No one ever told a student that they could not pray. What is not allowed is a student, teacher, or administrator leading prayer to a group. A group setting would put those who choose not to participate on public display. Repeat. NO ONE can keep a student from closing his eyes and praying. When I was a kid, any reference to God defaulted to mean a "Christian God". Which was an insult to native American students from the Great Lakes area who's God was "Manitou". There are hundreds of gods, if not thousands. What right do you have to insist that a "minority" god (Christian based), be the default god?

Sorry , If I knew in advance you were an N.E.A.- anti- Christian radical . I would have never replied. Your kind has destroyed our public school system and turned it into a GOVERNMENT HOLDING TANK for future radicals . It is these GOVERNMENT schools that are responsible for the destruction of our CONSTITUTION and AMERICA itself! FOR SHAME! I did not specfy which GOD one must be free to pray too but in your bigoted ,twisted mind you jumped on CHRISTIANS! I fear to think of all the damage you must have done to the young minds left in your care . GOD HELP US! and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Sorry , [Sic, no space between Sorry and comma] If I knew in advance you were an N.E.A.- [Sic, comma not hyphen] anti- Christian[Sic, no space between hyphen and Christian] radical . [Sic, no space between end of sentence and terminal punctuation] I would have never replied. Your kind has [Sic, "have" not "has"] destroyed our public school system and turned it into a GOVERNMENT HOLDING TANK for future radicals . [Sic, There is no space between the end of a sentence and the terminal punctuation]
Here are a couple of facts for you. Teachers whether members of the NEA or not, do not have the power to set curriculum or make the rules. We do what we are told to do.

It is these GOVERNMENT schools that are responsible for the destruction of our CONSTITUTION and AMERICA itself! FOR SHAME!
There is no such thing as "Government" schools. The state government is responsible for education. Schools cannot destroy the constitution; interpretation is the sole responsibility of the Supreme Court. [Note: Gratuitous use of exclamation marks suggests excessive emotion, as does typing in all caps.]
I did not specfy [Sic, specify] which GOD one must be free to pray too [Sic, to] but in your bigoted , [Sic, no space between bigoted and comma]twisted mind you jumped on CHRISTIANS!
Before the intervention of the Supreme Court, prayers in schools always ended in: "In Jesus name we pray, amen". If the court had not intervened, that would still be true today. Christians are the ones who try to force their indoctrination on children.
I fear to think of all the damage you must have done to the young minds left in your care . [Sic, no space between end of sentence and terminal punctuation]GOD HELP US! and GOD BLESS AMERICA!
What damage did I do? None of the students ever knew I was a godless, dirty, constitution raping, freedom hating, radical, NEA member, school destroying, bigoted, twisted minded, atheist.

Which begs the question: What is the purpose of children praying in school? Does it help them learn six times seven equals forty-two? Is not religious instruction the responsibility of the parents and their church?

Also, I repeat: No individual student is kept from praying in or on school property.

I also have taken the liberty of correcting some of your writing errors. Obviously you were not the great of a student.

Here are a couple of facts for you. Teachers whether members of the NEA or not, do not have the power to set curriculum or make the rules. We do what we are told to do.

There is no such thing as "Government" schools. The state government is responsible for education. Schools cannot destroy the constitution; interpretation is the sole responsibility of the Supreme Court. [Note: Gratuitous use of exclamation marks suggests excessive emotion, as does typing in all caps.] Before the intervention of the Supreme Court, prayers in schools always ended in: "In Jesus name we pray, amen". If the court had not intervened, that would still be true today. Christians are the ones who try to force their indoctrination on children.
What damage did I do? None of the students ever knew I was a godless, dirty, constitution raping, freedom hating, radical, NEA member, school destroying, bigoted, twisted minded, atheist.

Which begs the question: What is the purpose of children praying in school? Does it help them learn six times seven equals forty-two? Is not religious instruction the responsibility of the parents and their church?

Also, I repeat: No individual student is kept from praying in or on school property.

I also have taken the liberty of correcting some of your writing errors. Obviously you were not the great of a student.

GEE , So YOU believe the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CONTROL the GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS . Why is there a FEDERAL DEPARTMENT of EDUCATION in WASHINGTON D.C. - This department is a radical leftist bunch who have taken GOD out of our schools and insisted that CRIME , DRUGS , and EVIL come in . I can only guess that you were duped into supporting their agenda . Please do not bore me with your"grading" my work. Really , your not emotionally fit , or free from bigotry to honestly judge or teach anyone. I certainly hope your teaching was limited to first and second grade students. This would at least give these poor unfortunates some time to have your teachings correct by qualified teachers in more advanced classes . Assuming of course the N.E.A. allowed truly "QUALIFIED" and "OPEN MINDED " teachers to secure teaching positions . In just about all situations , especially in big city government schools , the norm was narrow minded , politically correct , and bigoted teachers ,like you appear to be .
Thank GOD , I was never placed in your classroom. What a wasted career you must have had. Do you ever think about or regret the harm you must have caused?
P.S. - PROFESSOR, you ended your post by saying " evidently I was not the great of a student " LOL, LOL -- even I see that is WRONG!! YOU FAIL PROFESSOR!! JUST AS YOU FAILED EVERY STUDENT YOU EVER LOOKED AT!

If you're going to be totally wrong, you might as well be totally wrong in all caps.

You could add color, maybe make your erroneous statements red, and you would still be wrong.

I taught in the public schools for 38 years. Never were prayers prohibited. There was a colleague of mine who led prayer circles around the flagpole in front of the school quite regularly. There was no problem with that at all. No, this was not a Catholic school, nor a private school of any kind. It was supported by the government of the State of California, therefore a "government school."

What is prohibited, of course, is mandatory prayers. Surely, you can see why mandatory prayers would not be allowed, can't you?

Do you ever think about or regret the harm you must have caused?!
Examples of harm I have caused please.
P.S. - PROFESSOR, you ended your post by saying " evidently I was not the great of a student " LOL, LOL -- even I see that is...
"The" for "that". I made a typo and did not catch it in proof reading. It was not an error made due to ignorance; but one that would have been corrected if I had seen it. On the other hand, how many errors did you make and continue to make even after I have indicated what is the correct writing style?
WRONG!! YOU FAIL PROFESSOR!! JUST AS YOU FAILED EVERY STUDENT YOU EVER LOOKED AT!
What do two explanation marks mean? Are you becoming hysterical? Also, examples please, of how I have, "...failed every student I have ever looked at..."?

And again, despite being asked to provide examples repeatedly, please list an example of individual public school students who were stopped from praying. Or, STFU.

If you're going to be totally wrong, you might as well be totally wrong in all caps.

You could add color, maybe make your erroneous statements red, and you would still be wrong.

I taught in the public schools for 38 years. Never were prayers prohibited. There was a colleague of mine who led prayer circles around the flagpole in front of the school quite regularly. There was no problem with that at all. No, this was not a Catholic school, nor a private school of any kind. It was supported by the government of the State of California, therefore a "government school."

What is prohibited, of course, is mandatory prayers. Surely, you can see why mandatory prayers would not be allowed, can't you?

Government schools have changed into radical liberal camps of anti- religion
instruction . Your N.E.A. has become a tool of anti- religious leftist. So , I suspect if you truly support todays GOVERNMENT schools then you are part of the problem and brought great harm to students left in your care. How can any sane person look at our GOVERNMENT SCHOOL system and say it is good? THINK!!! even though your retired!

Government schools have changed into radical liberal camps of anti- religion instruction .
In the school where I was employed, we taught computer science, history, biology, math, industrial arts, etc. No instruction was given in anti-religion.
Your N.E.A. has become a tool of anti- religious leftist.
The NEA does not tell teachers what to teach. It makes suggestions to congress and others. It's main concern supposed to be to look out for the best interest of teachers...that is what unions are supposed to do. Sometimes the NEA will suggest things that we do not agree with...The NEA officials do not poll us on issues.
So , I suspect if you truly support todays GOVERNMENT schools then you are part of the problem and brought great harm to students left in your care.
Teachers do not "support" schools. We are employees who do what our employers tell us to do.

How can any sane person look at our GOVERNMENT SCHOOL system and say it is good? THINK!!! even though your retired!
We (teachers) do not necessarily think that the public schools system is good. As employees, we are powerless to change it. Those of us who complain are gotten rid of. Nevertheless, we are not the cause of the problem.

Lastly, I am tiered of your belligerent attitude and lack of response to instructions to improve your poor writing skills. You are going to time out until you can show me a change in attitude and work on improving your writing skills.

When in time out, I want you to write the following one-hundred times:

I will change my attitude.

There is no space between a word and a comma.

There is no space between terminal punctuation and the end of a sentence.

I will not type in all caps.

I will use exclamation mark appropriately and sparingly.

The is no reason to use more than one exclamation mark at a time.

There is no space after a hyphen.

I will not sass the teacher.

I will exhibit reserved, respectful behavior that will show Christians in a positive light and strengthen my witness as a Christian.

Before I speak, I will ask myself: "What would Jesus do"?

In the school where I was employed, we taught computer science, history, biology, math, industrial arts, etc. No instruction was given in anti-religion.
The NEA does not tell teachers what to teach. It makes suggestions to congress and others. It's main concern supposed to be to look out for the best interest of teachers...that is what unions are supposed to do. Sometimes the NEA will suggest things that we do not agree with...The NEA officials do not poll us on issues.
Teachers do not "support" schools. We are employees who do what our employers tell us to do.

We (teachers) do not necessarily think that the public schools system is good. As employees, we are powerless to change it. Those of us who complain are gotten rid of. Nevertheless, we are not the cause of the problem.

Lastly, I am tiered of your belligerent attitude and lack of response to instructions to improve your poor writing skills. You are going to time out until you can show me a change in attitude and work on improving your writing skills.

When in time out, I want you to write the following one-hundred times:

I will change my attitude.

There is no space between a word and a comma.

There is no space between terminal punctuation and the end of a sentence.

I will not type in all caps.

I will use exclamation mark appropriately and sparingly.

The is no reason to use more than one exclamation mark at a time.

There is no space after a hyphen.

I will not sass the teacher.

I will exhibit reserved, respectful behavior that will show Christians in a positive light and strengthen my witness as a Christian.

Before I speak, I will ask myself: "What would Jesus do"?

LOL! Great response!

Can we add to that, learn the difference between you're and your?

Werbung:
Back