Today August 29, 2009 brngs a "new day " to America

always

Yes, today America has reason to rejoice our World looks brighter today , more humane and honest . The American dream appears to be in reach for every American . Our Federal Goverment has a chance to become an elected body that serves the people , not one that wants to enslave the citizens . With free and proper care America can return to a nation where the individual through his or her own effort can better themselves and not be forced to rely on an oppressive leftist agenda that steals from the producer and gives to the llazy .In addition we must provide honest programs that will provide for those who because of mental or physcial conditions cannot function . Yet , these programs will not require the needy to jump through a political hoop in order to receive their required assistance . Our unborn may once again be protected by our Constitution and not be slaughtered inside or outside the womb as has been the case since 1973. Today we bury the source of many of our nations crimes against humanity but there remains much work to be done . Our Nation must take this opportunity to remove, by the power of our ballot ,all those remaining in our Congress who advocate policies of statism. Starting now and voting in 2010 to correct our years of just terrible choices . Then again in 2012 we must vote to remove from our Congress and our White House the remaining "advocates of fascism." Our battle must be carried out at the ballot box, not on the street nor by violent means . Violence is the tool of fascist and they will try to incite us to take their route but we must stay focused and determined and peaceful. America is in grave danger, the most dangerous period in our Nations history . We must return to the days of our Founders , fight against the tyranny attempting to take over our lives.
Save our Nation , save our Children save our future, it only requires that you think honestly about what direction you see America has taken just in the past few months . With the help of our GOD we can save his "Gift " to all Americans and indeed this world .

Werbung:
I was never a fan of Edward Kennedy. But I am sure that in a few months, the event of his passing will not have had a huge change in anything. A new Democrat will replace him with a similar liberal orientation. Things will go on pretty much the same. Dislike him I did, but he was not the anti-Christ.

Werbung:
Ted Kennedy was more Liberal than me on various issues... I think of myself a little more a moderate Clinton type Democrat.

And it's true Ted Kennedy was certainly not a perfect man... and he said so himself in letters to be read only after his passing. It was important to him that others knew that he realized and regretted his mistakes. I respect that.

Ted Kennedy also saw and had to endure one of his three brothers being killed in war and the other two killed my Communist sympathizers. That too would take a toll on any man.

But he still moved forward with the help of his wonderful wife Vicki and made a huge positive impact on millions of people's lives.

Ted Kennedy who would never need any help with an American Dream himself due to his great wealth & family position, spent his whole political life sticking up for those in need, those less fortunate, those who did not have a voice in government.

I think of Ted Kennedy affected a lot of people much in the same way as the old report of a man seen weeping in the street when it was announced that FDR had died.

The reporter asked the man... Why are you so very upset... did you personally know the President?

And the man composed himself and said... No I didn't personally know the President... but he knew me.

For Ted Kennedy I think his son Ted Jr. said it best...

Back