Hispanic Republicans

bododie

Maybe Harry Reid definitely understands Hispanics. Republicans have a problem with people who have no respect for the basic laws of the land, and come here soley to pop out a kid and get Americans to pay for it.

Harry Reid obviously supports that too.

Werbung:
My favorites are poor republicans, working poor included. It's like jews being members of the nazi party. There's just no substitute for thinking.

My favorites are poor republicans, working poor included. It's like jews being members of the nazi party. There's just no substitute for thinking.

Because "poor" Republicans understand that the way you get ahead in life is through hard work, not some government handout, something "poor" Democrats seem to be in favor of.

Reid is a racist.He just called Obama a light skined negro. Democrats will never make their own to resign. But when a republican make comments on hispanics they call for his head like Trent Lott for example.

This is Sad
ahmadigermannazi.jpg

Jews gretting Iran President after he said he was gonna wipe them off from the face of the earth.

Werbung:
This is Sad
ahmadigermannazi.jpg

Jews gretting Iran President after he said he was gonna wipe them off from the face of the earth.

I would have a hard time shaking the hand of someone who said they want me and everyone in my race dead.

Everyone expects more of Israel than they do of the people who want them dead. Strange and sad!

Back