Another Arrogant Politician

TheFranklinParty

On Wednesday Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) had the audacity to publicly suggest that a local newspaper “should go out of business”. Is this the way you deal with criticism Harry? Maybe you “should be voted out of office”. Many in the media are trying to suggest that it was his dry sense of humor. Well, in these economic times when we have over 10% unemployment, how dare he even jest about such a thing? Either way it demonstrates his arrogance and his elitist attitude.

Remember, Senator Reid has already publicly bragged about his $25M campaign war chest. Money gathered from all over the country and the world to get him re-elected so he can do the bidding of the people of Nevada. Doesn’t it bother anyone else that he has $25M to win a job that pays $200,000? Doesn’t it bother anyone else that much of this money comes from outside Nevada? Come on voters of Nevada, it’s time to get this arrogant elitist out of office. Elect someone who is more interested in your state, and your citizens, and not the Democratic Party.

Link to article

Werbung:
If I remember correctly, and I do, George W. Bush called a reporter from the New York Times "an asshole". He made that comment to Dick Cheney who replied, "Oh yes, complete asshole." Of course crude, rude and vulgar seems to be acceptable to the wingnuts.

On Wednesday Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) had the audacity to publicly suggest that a local newspaper “should go out of business”. Is this the way you deal with criticism Harry? Maybe you “should be voted out of office”. Many in the media are trying to suggest that it was his dry sense of humor. Well, in these economic times when we have over 10% unemployment, how dare he even jest about such a thing? Either way it demonstrates his arrogance and his elitist attitude.

Remember, Senator Reid has already publicly bragged about his $25M campaign war chest. Money gathered from all over the country and the world to get him re-elected so he can do the bidding of the people of Nevada. Doesn’t it bother anyone else that he has $25M to win a job that pays $200,000? Doesn’t it bother anyone else that much of this money comes from outside Nevada? Come on voters of Nevada, it’s time to get this arrogant elitist out of office. Elect someone who is more interested in your state, and your citizens, and not the Democratic Party.

Link to article

No worries, he is going down in the next election and he is taking Chris Dodd with him and Arlen Spector. This is something I would be willing to bet money on.

Link to article

Senator Harry Reid is a walking statue in remembrance of corrupt politicians , He is a cowardly "little fellow " with a huge mouth ,and like the mouth of a river is full of silt .Why NEVADA returns this guy to any public office is a crime against civil order. Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are a couple that best describes the evils of representative government when corruption , lies , and money decide the victor . WAKE UP NEVADA!! VOTE PRINCIPLE!!

If I remember correctly, and I do, George W. Bush called a reporter from the New York Times "an asshole". He made that comment to Dick Cheney who replied, "Oh yes, complete asshole." Of course crude, rude and vulgar seems to be acceptable to the wingnuts.

See this is the problem...that you and Pocketfull don't understand the difference just amazes me. I don't care if he doesn't like them. I don't care if he calls them a bad name. I do care that he is referencing putting several hundred people on the unemployment line because he got his feelings hurt.

His first and foremost thought should be about employing Nevada residents. What he is demonstrating is a lack of business knowledge and the understanding of how small business is what is keeping this economy afloat right now. As long as political leaders villainies corporate America while taking payoffs in the form of campaign contributions "We the People" are the ones who will suffer.

You guys have to stop cutting these people slack and stop using Bush as your defense every time they do something stupid. Its lame and just shows that you're more interested in following the party line then doing the right thing. Come on, call it what it is...a stupid thing to say.

Werbung:
It seems that most politicians are arrogant. A large majority of politicians have never been in business for themselves. Oh, they may have money, that they received with their shady, deals... but most haven't had to earn a living like small business owners have.

That's why it is so easy for them to dismiss them, Or to make laws that hurt them. They don't understand the sacrifice it takes.

They say they do, but you can't just listen to their words, you have to watch their actions.

I hope ever politician, who is not standing up for the constitution, no matter what his party is, is voted out.

Parties mean nothing anymore. It's basically Americans vs. Politicians.

I think the politicians are little out-numbered. We have to remind them that they work for us.

They need to know, that we will not live in a country where we fear our government, but that they will fear the people.

More than likely, no one on this forum is a radical.. I would go so far as to say, there probably aren't any that really want total govt control, like in Venezuela or Cuba. Or 100% govt controlled health care, nationalized banks, nationalized pharmaceutical.

But those types of things are happening right now and will keep on happening, unless, everyone, is in opposition.

Back