Hillary Clinton 2008!

No, this women needs to stay away from governments of all kind...but, if she ran for the democratic party, I'd vote for her.....I hate democrats...but I'd vote for her since she isn't a republican.

Werbung:
No, this women needs to stay away from governments of all kind...but, if she ran for the democratic party, I'd vote for her.....I hate democrats...but I'd vote for her since she isn't a republican.
Could you Explain this for me a little? Why do you feel that way, I don't get what you're reasoning is.

Time to bring this thread back up again.

Do you think Hillary will even win the Democratic nomination? I'm not so sure just yet.

I think it is a strong possibility. Regardless, I think the Dems are going to win in 2008. She doesn't excite me. Then again, no current politician does.

I wouldn't vote Hillary just because I don't like her. I don't like the way she got into the Senate, and don't think she has the country's best interest at heart. I think she just wants the power, not thinking that she could actually do the country any good. I don't think she's done New York any good, either, for that matter.

As a New Yorker, I'll honestly say that I'm not sure whether I like her or not. The fact that I can't think of anything she has done for my region (Central and Upstate) doesn't help. Not saying she hasn't done anything; she probably has, but I sure can't think of it!

I'm just thinking of the politicians from my area. I know the things they've done. I try to keep up with what they're doing, and often send emails to ask questions, let them know where I stand on an issue, ask them to support or not support certain bills. I can't see Hillary being receptive to people's opinions.

So she finally made the announcement, huh?

Question for New Yorkers - how much time will she be expected to dedicate to her responsibilities to New York while her campaign machine gears up?

I was wondering when she would announce her candidancy. I wonder who she will have as her running mate if she gets that far? I know she has been making the rounds this week on the news stations so I figured it was coming anyday now.

I don't think she is all that great. I don't see the appeal. Of course, I feel that way about most politicians. I just hope that people who support her do so for her political views and their belief in her ability to carry them out rather than it being about time we got a female in the oval office doing more than blowjobs.

I personally won't vote for Hillary, for any reason. I don't trust her. I keep thinking back to all of the Whitewater stuff. I don't trust her to tell the truth any more than I thought her husband was telling the truth with the Lewinski situation. I'm fine with the idea of a woman in the oval office, I just won't vote for HER to be the first one.

Werbung:
I would vote for her just because I like her! I thin k she can actually mean a real change in politics where many people will get better benefits and better jobs, making America a better country. I trust her. That's why I'll vote for her!

Back