Here's what we are looking forward to.

Werbung:
You lie by calling me a liar. You have bought into leftist lies and should try to get a refund on your purchase.
You are a liar and you know it. You do it regularly because you think your filthy god gives you permission. You're a very poor example of a Christian.

How was god involved?
He had nothing to do with it.
If they're anything like you they are a case for retrospective abortion.
You are still feeling around in the dark searching for answers to questions you have about God. Try humbling yourself, reading the Bible, and praying to God for help.

You are still feeling around in the dark searching for answers to questions you have about God. Try humbling yourself, reading the Bible, and praying to God for help.
So god had no input. I told you that.
If you believe in immaculate conception and miracles and walking on water and resurrections and virgin births, it's not me who needs help. You're totally screwed boy. Not even god could help you.

Here's another factual rendition of what trump did to this country yet you still support him.
If there were voter fraud I'm so pleased there was and I hope it happens again just to keep the bastard away.

Werbung:
Here's another factual rendition of what trump did to this country yet you still support him.
If there were voter fraud I'm so pleased there was and I hope it happens again just to keep the bastard away.

And while we're on the subject, I know you probably won't watch this but it's an interesting view of atheism.

Back