Healthcare Pricing for Leftist Dummies

Werbung:
The whole thing is proving to be a snafu. The horror stories are starting to pile in. For the few that have been successful getting through, the sticker shock is starting to really piss people off.

The whole thing is proving to be a snafu. The horror stories are starting to pile in. For the few that have been successful getting through, the sticker shock is starting to really piss people off.
Wow... who would ever have guessed that would happen :rolleyes:

The present administration and the Democrat Party as a whole is guilty of "criminal negligence"! This isn't a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact! The entirety of Obamacare is THE prime example of the idiocy of Democrat policies. They attacked a huge percentage of the American economy with ill-conceived social-engineering projects that they didn't even read and understand. They then spent 60-times what a website should cost, filling the pockets of their party's supporters. While destroying the economy and risking the health of every citizen, they play childish political games aimed at protecting those sections of the electorate that vote for them. They treat American taxpayers as nothing more than an enslaved source of cash that the Democrats then waste. They lie, they race-bait, they divide the citizenry, and they show no sense of responsibility or shame for their criminal behavior.

George III was a benign dictator when compared to Obama and his Democrat stooges! The American populace rebelled against King George. It appears that we're willing to roll over and accept the Democrat dictatorship. It's high time Americans quit turning the other cheek when confronted by lies, distortions, disregard of our Constitution, and hate-inspiring attacks made on us by this criminal political party and administration!

Ill bet yall Heath care secretary Kathleen Sebelius will get fired after Election day. Every president when he loses midterms on his party the President fires somebodsy

Bill Clinton Fired Joycelyn Elders
George W Bush fired Donald Rumsfeld
Ill bet you Obama fires Kathleen Sebelius if Republicans take over the Senate

Over 5 million Americans lost their health coverage after Obama lied about this
The Voters are ready to take it out on their Democrat Senators

Over 5 million Americans lost their health coverage after Obama lied about this
The Voters are ready to take it out on their Democrat Senators
This may be true but, voters did not want Obamacare to begin with and proved that with the 2010 mid-term elections. But, then in the 2012 general election there was not a repeat. What happened?

The Dems were prepared not to have a repeat of 2010. The IRS was targeting Conservative groups, the DOJ was suing states over immigration and voter ID's, etc.

The Dem's will be ready come 2014 and the voter fraud machine will be in high gear. Despite what the voters may or may not want, we know what the outcome will be!

If, as the collectivists claim, I have an obligation to pay for the health care of others... How much say do I get in how they choose to live their lives? Is it OK for me to demand government make laws that force people to exercise, eat healthy foods, not smoke and otherwise avoid "unhealthy" life choices under penalty of law?

I'd rather make my own choices regarding my health than be a healthy slave to the collective.

If, as the collectivists claim, I have an obligation to pay for the health care of others... How much say do I get in how they choose to live their lives? Is it OK for me to demand government make laws that force people to exercise, eat healthy foods, not smoke and otherwise avoid "unhealthy" life choices under penalty of law?

I'd rather make my own choices regarding my health than be a healthy slave to the collective.
Glad your back...

Remember Fitzmas?

Obamacare, the gift that keeps on giving the Democrats heartburn.

And it will continue on, and on, and on...:p

Good post, this sums up the problem. Once you have motivation for people to look at other people's lifestyle choices where do you draw the line?

Werbung:
Back