Healthcare Pricing for Leftist Dummies

“Family Glitch” in Obamacare Could Leave Hundreds of Thousands of Children Without Coverage

This, my friends, is what happens when members of Congress pass legislation in order to find out what’s in it. Good grief. Even if you are one of the relatively few Americans who enthusiastically supports the Affordable Care Act (and all its provisions), this should obviously concern you:

A "family glitch" in the 2010 health care law threatens to cost some families thousands of dollars in health insurance costs and leave up to 500,000 children without coverage, insurance and health care analysts say.

Werbung:
Tennessee: Obamacare will triple men's premiums, double women's
The White House on Wednesday released a report on the costs of Obamacare for most Americans, heralding its interpretation that 95 percent of the nation will be able to buy health insurance premiums below “earlier projections.”

Men's insurance premiums in Tennessee going up 290% and women's insurance premiums going up 197% yet, the sheeples continue to worship their messiah and the Communist Democratic Party.

I wonder, when this medical train wreck affects the family of the sheeples, if they will finally see the evil of Obama and the Communist Democrats or if they will somehow blindly blame Bush!

Last edited:
Affordable Care Act Could Fund Over 100,000 Abortions

Although the Hyde Amendment restricts the use of federal funds for abortion, with the exceptions of pregnancies caused by rape and incest, the Charlotte Lozier Institute, the research arm of the Susan B. Anthony List, released a paper on Thursday that showed how Multi-State Plans created through the Affordable Care Act could result in taxpayers subsidizing up to 111,500 abortions each year.

President Obama lied to us -- he told America some real whoppers about ObamaCare

President Obama lied to us.

It wasn’t a white lie. It wasn’t a fib. It wasn’t a half truth. It was a bold-faced lie.

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise,” President Obama told the American Medical Association in 2009. “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

That statement turned out to be a lie. Period.

What about the zillions of times he's changed the health care law illegally?

Obamacare Website Quietly Deletes Reference to 'Free Health Care'

Even as President Obama and his administration are making a last minute push to encourage enrollment in Obamacare, a quiet change was made on the Healthcare.gov website regarding those who will still not be able to afford coverage after the program kicks in. From at least June 26, 2013 to as recently as September 15, under the topic, "Where can I get free or low-cost care in my community?" the following statement appeared: "If you can't afford any health plan, you can get free or low-cost health and dental care at a nearby community health center."

Clearly not but still you frame administration wrongdoing in terms anyone can understand. There hopefully isa tipping point out there to reach.
I believe that "tipping point" has already been reached .... despite what the regimes MSM propaganda is spinning. The question now is what and if the American citizens can do anything about it!

Werbung:
Need health care coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**KYO to reach Obamacare’s national hotline

Need health insurance? The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-FUCKYO to reach the next available health-care provider.

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view.

Back