Harvey Weinstein conviction overturned. Is #MeToo complete *********?

Louis C.K. absolutely shouldn’t have been canceled by the way. The problem with cancel culture is the right are the only ones who bitch about it but when it comes to defend someone who’s a leftist they’re no where to be found. They’re not consistent and that only hurts the cause. But I don’t think they really are against canceling. They just pretend they are to justify racists. I actually am against canceling. And I don’t see it as a left or right issue. I’ve seen it hurt both sides. But the problem with human beings is we’re petty.

Werbung:
Harvey Weinstein was a very nasty fellow and he forced himself on a huge number of women. he was not any sort of victim. He lost control of his company and will never recover his power in the film industry.

That said, MiraMax did produce some pretty good films when he was running the company.
Miramax made money exploiting a scumbag like Miramax while leftist billionaires have made billions of dollars exploiting Democrats with access to loose government funding permeated with corruption, fraud, and abuse, and politicians with the power to enact repressive government regulations that benefit the special interests of the rich, greedy, and unethical.

Honestly I don’t even know. It seemed mostly like Louis C.K. pervert kind of stuff. I didn’t find much about anything really violent. I looked through the list of all the actresses accusing him and I sort of thought maybe he was just a scapegoat to kick off the #MeToo movement. Not saying that’s a fact but one can think especially given how shitty and inconsistent it’s been. But I’m an iconoclast. It’s takes a certain strength to be that way. I don’t just go with a narrative that the media creates for everyone.
What Weinstein did was to invite women for interviews and then force them to have sex with him. He did this A LOT. And even if some legal action was overturned, Harvey Weinstein is no longer able to operate his casting couch. That is a good thing.

What Weinstein did was to invite women for interviews and then force them to have sex with him. He did this A LOT. And even if some legal action was overturned, Harvey Weinstein is no longer able to operate his casting couch. That is a good thing.
Weinstein was befriended by more Democrats than was Jeff Epstein who had many Democrat friends, including Donald Trump.

Miramax made money exploiting a scumbag like Miramax while leftist billionaires have made billions of dollars exploiting Democrats with access to loose government funding permeated with corruption, fraud, and abuse, and politicians with the power to enact repressive government regulations that benefit the special interests of the rich, greedy, and unethical.
There's another bile filled diatribe of complete lies.
You've lost the plot old man.

Miramax made tons of films, many of them very good. Just google MiraMax films list.
Weinstein is not befriended by many people these days.
I fail to see any connection between Epstein and Weinstein, other than they were both Jewish and mistreated women.

Miramax made tons of films, many of them very good. Just google MiraMax films list.
Weinstein is not befriended by many people these days.
I fail to see any connection between Epstein and Weinstein, other than they were both Jewish and mistreated women.
They were fellow perverts and hobnobbed with dozens of famous Democrats who turned blind eyes to their perversion and criminal sexual behaviors.

1715010099868.jpeg

Define “force” though. Did he violently rape them or threaten that they’ll lose their job if they didn’t have sex with him? Both are wrong and should be illegal. But are still different.

Define “force” though. Did he violently rape them or threaten that they’ll lose their job if they didn’t have sex with him? Both are wrong and should be illegal. But are still different.
Well, sometimes he raped them, other times he got them drunk or slipped them a mickey. What he did was illegal and immoral and Weinstein is no longer doing this sort of thing.

MiraMax made a lot of good films, though. He understood the film business.

Well, sometimes he raped them, other times he got them drunk or slipped them a mickey. What he did was illegal and immoral and Weinstein is no longer doing this sort of thing.

MiraMax made a lot of good films, though. He understood the film business.
All the stories are very vague. I haven’t seen any that claim outright rape. The worst one I read about was him chasing a girl around naked after she met him knowing he wanted to have sex and I read he even called her a cab. Uncomfortable experience but not exactly rape. For years now I’ve been thinking about this one. It’s just seems like a dogmatic overcharging persecution. I’m very much in tune with rock n roll culture so I see sex very differently than a feminist would. In fact I wonder just how many people have actually read the stories vs. who just believe the women and media. Probably most people are in the latter camp and that’s why sensationalist stuff like this takes off and we end up with a conviction that gets overturned.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back