Harry Reid--Disgraceful Senate Leader--Impeach Him

So what? Nice answer.

I hear ya. I just don't know how many times I have to say it. I don't want you to get the idea that I'm singling you out, I just used your quote because it was illustrative and posted at the end of the thread at that time.

I'm just shocked that people are taking the position that the GOP does that right thing because the Dems and media forced them to. If I were a GOP supporter my take would be that the GOP did the right thing when required and the Dems, when confronted with the same situation, failed to do the right thing.

Werbung:
I'm just shocked that people are taking the position that the GOP does that right thing because the Dems and media forced them to.

Not my take. I see the GOP always caving into the whining Democrats. Just like the stupid remark Akin made. He just won a primary, and because the establishment bought the left's view of what he said, now the RNC has pulled all his funding and tried to get him to quit. Remember "macaca"? George Allen had to drop out of the race because he used a word he didn't really understand. ALL politicans are going to have "gaffs"...they are human. I'm fine with the party shutting out immoral and criminal members, but a "gaff"? Please...

Not my take. I see the GOP always caving into the whining Democrats. Just like the stupid remark Akin made. He just won a primary, and because the establishment bought the left's view of what he said, now the RNC has pulled all his funding and tried to get him to quit. Remember "macaca"? George Allen had to drop out of the race because he used a word he didn't really understand. ALL politicans are going to have "gaffs"...they are human. I'm fine with the party shutting out immoral and criminal members, but a "gaff"? Please...

You're right about Allen, the media drove that. I think Akin's remark was pretty bad and I can see why the GOP wouldn't want to be seen as endorsing it.

When it comes to the media forcing a party to do the right thing though, I don't think anything (recently) tops Anthony Weiner. Weiner wasn't going to resign and at first the Dems said they had no intention of forcing him out, and they were sincere about that, at first. The only reason they did end up forcing him out is because the media continued to ask and investigate the questions the Dems refused to ask.

The Dems and their media lap dogs have no problem with letting perverts and criminals stay in office. They only care about what the other side does in those departments. And they will be happy to turn a non-story about a Republican or make one up while sweeping the left's questionable behaviors under the rug and not reporting on it.

Can't wait for Monica Lewinsky's book to come out--and it will--and she'll get a lifetime's worth of cash for it--as she should.

She is going to 'blow' Mr. Statesman William Jefferson Blythe III Clinton's star right out of the Milky Way Galaxy.

The things she will tell about him--the Public Sodomite (the Oval Office is public) and Felonious Sexual Abuser in the Workplace--will cause him to disapper from the scene--if he does not drop dead outright (quad bypass and all).

It will eclipse all known records for public humiliation.

The hag will still stand with him, after she gets the rest of the ambassadors in muslimia killed off.

And--they DID impeach him. No guts in the Senate saved his sorry ass.

Nah, won't make a dent....If the public didn't care about Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Anita Broderick, Kathleen Willey. etc, they aren't going to give a flip about Monica's book.

Nah, won't make a dent....If the public didn't care about Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Anita Broderick, Kathleen Willey. etc, they aren't going to give a flip about Monica's book.

I hear--this one--will be different.
The Clintons have no future now, no one cares about them anymore.
Hillary is where she is as a "consolation prize"--and look how imept she is at it--whilst dodging bullets flying overhead as she haughtily travels the globe spreading advice culled from her "Goldwater Girl" days.

Monica has been living quite a few years nicely--by keeping the lid on the contents AND her mouth shut--and that well is beginning to run dry. She has also had a lot--a LOT--of help by Clinton despisers who are honing the prose to a fine edge.
Bill does have--some very unusual and peculiar proclivities--and they are about to hit the fan.

I hope they can get her to read it on the audiobook. :ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
Bill does have--some very unusual and peculiar proclivities--and they are about to hit the fan.

I hope they can get her to read it on the audiobook. :ROFLMAO:

Flowers already talked about Bill's proclivities in her book. I just don't see any interest in this book. Monica wasn't in any position (no pun intended) to give out any "state" secrents. She was a star stuck young woman at the time. Bill managed to survive the "ordeal" but she's been a "marked" woman her whole adult life because of it.

Back