Hamas vows to attack again and again over and over till Israel is destroyed

the annoying thing

This is why Israel must do what they are doing .t6o secure its future. You can not make peace with Beasts who just want to kill. I wonder if democrats would support a group that killed Blacks the way the people of Palestine kill Jews ? Would they offer them aid and protest in support of them like they do with Palestine .
Or would they stand up like men and call them terrorist and raciest like they are in Palestine.

Werbung:

This is why Israel must do what they are doing .t6o secure its future. You can not make peace with Beasts who just want to kill. I wonder if democrats would support a group that killed Blacks the way the people of Palestine kill Jews ? Would they offer them aid and protest in support of them like they do with Palestine .
Or would they stand up like men and call them terrorist and raciest like they are in Palestine.
isreal has been doing the same thing over and over since it was created.
so how's that working for you, as dr. phil would say?

oh...but THIS TIME it will work..for sure. duh

Tell me what would you do where you lived was attacked 1400 excuted women raped over 200 kidnapped baby's behead and burned alive .your dead wife or daughter or mom or sister raped after she was killed and vowed to do it over and over until you were dead.

Send them a fruit basket and a thank your card.
Your probably stupid enough to.
Whate state do you live in lug nut ? Are you related to the Whittaker family .

Tell me what would you do where you lived was attacked 1400 excuted women raped over 200 kidnapped baby's behead and burned alive .your dead wife or daughter or mom or sister raped after she was killed and vowed to do it over and over until you were dead.

Send them a fruit basket and a thank your card.
Your probably stupid enough to.
Whate state do you live in lug nut ? Are you related to the Whittaker family .

i posted a thread about what they need to do instead of just mindlessly bombing everything.

all that bombing and military force since 1948 and it only got worse. duh.

i posted a thread about what they need to do instead of just mindlessly bombing everything.​

all that bombing and military force since 1948 and it only got worse. duh.
That's because the people in Gaza commiting terriost attacks. And as for the wars from 1948 on Isreal was attacked by several Muslim nations at one time . And more then one time also.They attacked and Isreal responded . From Gaza they attacked excited 1400 kidnapped over 200 beheaded baby's and burned and some alive and raped women alive and dead . So they responded .Had they not committed such inhuman acts of terror there would be no bombings .
People like you feel sorry for them. And want to protect them just like a lot democrats protect perverts illegals and criminals .
You deny it lie about it and twist facts and use lots of weasel phrases but it's true .As O daddy said you may not even be American . At the least you are anti American

That's because the people in Gaza commiting terriost attacks. And as for the wars from 1948 on Isreal was attacked by several Muslim nations at one time . And more then one time also.They attacked and Isreal responded . From Gaza they attacked excited 1400 kidnapped over 200 beheaded baby's and burned and some alive and raped women alive and dead . So they responded .Had they not committed such inhuman acts of terror there would be no bombings .
People like you feel sorry for them. And want to protect them just like a lot democrats protect perverts illegals and criminals .
You deny it lie about it and twist facts and use lots of weasel phrases but it's true .As O daddy said you may not even be American . At the least you are anti American
Yes I do feel sorry for everyone who was killed and I find it amusing that you idiots just go out of your way to worry about whether I'm an American or not? God you guys should get a life LOL

But Israel will manage to create even more terrorists as per the article I pointed to so this problem will just continue in the future only a more on things that this is going to solve anything it's just the continuing cycle of violence that has existed since 1948 and will exist until people figure out some a different approach rather than just killing each other over and over

Yes I do feel sorry for everyone who was killed and I find it amusing that you idiots just go out of your way to worry about whether I'm an American or not? God you guys should get a life LOL

But Israel will manage to create even more terrorists as per the article I pointed to so this problem will just continue in the future only a more on things that this is going to solve anything it's just the continuing cycle of violence that has existed since 1948 and will exist until people figure out some a different approach rather than just killing each other over and over
Isreal isn't creating terriost terriost are creating them The people of Gaza are . They start training them from kids in some cases . They teach hate and racism just as democrats did in the slavery days.They are told to hate Jews and Americans almost from birth.
The Muslim religion teaches hate and holy wars and perverse behavior much like democrats teach perversions only they would kill you for the perversions democrats commit and they approve of sex with 9 year olds and sheep , kinda Ironic wouldn't you say

That's right. Israel has had to defend itself against demonic terrorists since the day it was born thousands of years ago.

That's right. Israel has had to defend itself against demonic terrorists since the day it was born thousands of years ago.

and how is their strategy working? are they more secure now? with the worst terror attack ever?

the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting something different. duh.

for a christian you sure are quick to justify killing as the only option. jesus said to turn your other cheek, you say "kill them more!"

no wonder ghandi liked jesus, but christians, not so much.

Werbung:
Isreal isn't creating terriost terriost are creating them The people of Gaza are . They start training them from kids in some cases . They teach hate and racism just as democrats did in the slavery days.They are told to hate Jews and Americans almost from birth.
The Muslim religion teaches hate and holy wars and perverse behavior much like democrats teach perversions only they would kill you for the perversions democrats commit and they approve of sex with 9 year olds and sheep , kinda Ironic wouldn't you say

you guys are clueless. did you even read the thread I posted?

isreal has tried the same strategy for decades and clue for the clueless, it isn't working.

Back