Hamas snot inspired by terrorist college charges cop and gets his ass kicked

Werbung:
Wow I bet this makes you feel like so good
Classic thread started by a tiny dick male lol

rig
Leftists despise proper justice and judgment.

right wing blather.
i laugh at morons like tripoli rushing here to post trivial stories like this. small dick males love seeing violence like this, its compensating for their inadequacies :)

rig

right wing blather.
i laugh at morons like tripoli rushing here to post trivial stories like this. small dick males love seeing violence like this, its compensating for their inadequacies :)
You refer to small organs while disregarding the fact that so many weenies have traded in their small male organs for big fake female bazookas.

1715167101426.png

you see what the left does...just like these pro terrorist/pro hamas morons.....if they can't rationally respond they always resort to insult.
You seem to resort to right wing stupidity
If you are insulted by that, make more intelligent posts

Pro Palestinian humans is not pro terrorist or pro hamas
But right wing morons are too stupid to 7nderstand that simple concept

Atheists erroneously imagine Christians are stupid for believing God.

Werbung:

projection. You started the insults and now you wish to pawn that off on someone else. no. Your little pro terrorist jew killers are tearing up everything, assaulting cops and students, destroying property. There is no denying that truth. They say they want to kill the jews... That's what that little saying ' From the something or other to the sea' means. Did you know that? Do you know what these inhuman bastards did to women and children AND BABIES?? How can you be so blind that you justify those unspeakable crimes?

Back