Getting hot yet?

You can argue against the peer reviewed article if you like but that does nothing to refute the facts.
Facts? Have you seen the facts that a worldwide scientific community has agreed to? It's so resolute no peer review is required.

Basically if this action was taken under a republican you Jesus junkies would have it inserted in the Bible as truth.

Werbung:
I see Boris still posts here. What a shock, he is still a dick and still ignorant.:rolleyes:
As if an intellectual giant like you are qualified to judge others. Have a go at me big mouth. You don't intimidate me.
Stick with your bum buddy Marky. He loves a bit of slap and tickle.

Facts? Have you seen the facts that a worldwide scientific community has agreed to? It's so resolute no peer review is required.

Basically if this action was taken under a republican you Jesus junkies would have it inserted in the Bible as truth.
Liars claimed 19 different intelligence agencies confirmed Trump/Russian collusion when in reality it was just Brennan and two his hand-picked sycophant clerks who wrote the lying Democrat spying assessment based upon Hillary's lying Russian fake dossier. 54 doofuses signed the lying FBI assessment that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation, and now all 54 of the bozos have lost all credibility for that foolish rubber stamp of government lies. And deluded rubes keep claiming 98% of all scientists agree with global warming alarmist propaganda when that lie is also a fabrication.

Because the actual 97% claim doesn’t even remotely justify their policies, catastrophists like President Obama and John Kerry take what we could generously call creative liberties in repeating this claim.

On his Twitter account, President Obama tweets: “Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree: #climate change is real, man-made and dangerous.” Not only does Obama sloppily equate “scientists” with “climate scientists,” but more importantly he added “dangerous” to the 97% claim, which is not there in the literature.

This is called the fallacy of equivocation: using the same term (“97 percent”) in two different ways to manipulate people.

John Kerry pulled the same stunt when trying to tell the underdeveloped world that it should use fewer fossil fuels:

And let there be no doubt in anybody’s mind that the science is absolutely certain. . . 97 percent of climate scientists have confirmed that climate change is happening and that human activity is responsible. . . . . they agree that, if we continue to go down the same path that we are going down today, the world as we know it will change—and it will change dramatically for the worse.

In Kerry’s mind, 97% of climate scientists said whatever Kerry wants them to have said.

Bottom line: What the 97% of climate scientists allegedly agree on is very mild and in no way justifies restricting the energy that billions need.

But it gets even worse. Because it turns out that 97% didn’t even say that.

Which brings us to the next question:

2. How do we know the 97% agree?

To elaborate, how was that proven?

Almost no one who refers to the 97% has any idea, but the basic way it works is that a researcher reviews a lot of scholarly papers and classifies them by how many agree with a certain position.

Unfortunately, in the case of 97% of climate scientists agreeing that human beings are the main cause of warming, the researchers have engaged in egregious misconduct.

Liars claimed 19 different intelligence agencies confirmed Trump/Russian collusion when in reality it was just Brennan and two his hand-picked sycophant clerks who wrote the lying Democrat spying assessment based upon Hillary's lying Russian fake dossier.

How did Hilary get involved?
54 doofuses signed the lying FBI assessment that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation, and now all 54 of the bozos have lost all credibility for that foolish rubber stamp of government lies.
No one knows if it is or it was because no one has seen it. They lost nothing if it can't be proven.
And deluded rubes keep claiming 98% of all scientists agree with global warming alarmist propaganda when that lie is also a fabrication.
Where's your evidence it's a fabrication? No different to you saying there's a god when we know there isn't.
The difference being they gave evidence of rising temperatures etc, you have fuck all.

Because the actual 97% claim doesn’t even remotely justify their policies, catastrophists like President Obama and John Kerry take what we could generously call creative liberties in repeating this claim.
Did Forbes get any evidence to support their claim it's bullshit? No.
On his Twitter account, President Obama tweets: “Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree: #climate change is real, man-made and dangerous.”
I don't find that all so sensational. It's their job to investigate these things and there evidence is quite clear. Why would any govt take advice from Forbes?
Not only does Obama sloppily equate “scientists” with “climate scientists,” but more importantly he added “dangerous” to the 97% claim, which is not there in the literature.
I haven't read the literature and I suspect neither have you.
This is called the fallacy of equivocation: using the same term (“97 percent”) in two different ways to manipulate people.
It certainly didn't manipulate me. Read the papers supplied with the evidence submitted and it's more obvious than a fallacy.
John Kerry pulled the same stunt when trying to tell the underdeveloped world that it should use fewer fossil fuels:
He was correct then and still is. Forbes haven't proved him wrong.
And let there be no doubt in anybody’s mind that the science is absolutely certain. . . 97 percent of climate scientists have confirmed that climate change is happening and that human activity is responsible. . . . . they agree that, if we continue to go down the same path that we are going down today, the world as we know it will change—and it will change dramatically for the worse.
Yes. The evidence points to that. The sad part is alarmists like your ignorant deniers are a big majority in the world all afflicted with low IQ and conspiracies.
In Kerry’s mind, 97% of climate scientists said whatever Kerry wants them to have said.
That's bullshit. He did not instruct them to say anything with the intention of spreading it. Utter fucking rubbish.
Bottom line: What the 97% of climate scientists allegedly agree on is very mild and in no way justifies restricting the energy that billions need.
What qualifications does Forbes have to ascertain that? Do they have their own climate change department or us it just another if their usual stance if bashing Democrat policy. I think the later and the fact you jumped in it for the same reason, confirms it. Sucker

Exactly. Unless you can prove it wasn't right it remains as is. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
I'm inclined to believe people who are trained in these things rather than a right wing purely for condemning the democrats.

Almost no one who refers to the 97% has any idea, but the basic way it works is that a researcher reviews a lot of scholarly papers and classifies them by how many agree with a certain position.
That's the evidence they've got? What a load of shit yet ignorant haters suck it up like a sponge.
Unfortunately, in the case of 97% of climate scientists agreeing that human beings are the main cause of warming, the researchers have engaged in egregious misconduct.
No. It is there job to disclose their findings. It's our taxes paying for the research where by Forbes us paid to tell bullshit line fox.
Liars claimed 19 different intelligence agencies confirmed Trump/Russian collusion when in reality it was just Brennan and two his hand-picked sycophant clerks who wrote the lying Democrat spying assessment based upon Hillary's lying Russian fake dossier. 54 doofuses signed the lying FBI assessment that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation, and now all 54 of the bozos have lost all credibility for that foolish rubber stamp of government lies. And deluded rubes keep claiming 98% of all scientists agree with global warming alarmist propaganda when that lie is also a fabrication.

On his Twitter account, President Obama tweets: “Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree: #climate change is real, man-made and dangerous.” Not only does Obama sloppily equate “scientists” with “climate scientists,” but more importantly he added “dangerous” to the 97% claim, which is not there in the literature.

Hillary colluded with aa Russian spy to dig up fake dirt on Trump. The dirty Democrats used the fake dossier written by a Russian spy on the Democrat payroll to illegally obtain FISA court permission to spy on Trump and associates.

1690051189352.png

Where's your evidence it's a fabrication? No different to you saying there's a god when we know there isn't.
The difference being they gave evidence of rising temperatures etc, you have fuck all

Global cooling

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Global cooling (disambiguation).
Mean temperature anomalies during the period 1965 to 1975 with respect to the average temperatures from 1937 to 1946. This dataset was not available at the time.
Global cooling was a conjecture, especially during the 1970s, of imminent cooling of the Earth culminating in a period of extensive glaciation, due to the cooling effects of aerosols or orbital forcing. Some press reports in the 1970s speculated about continued cooling; these did not accurately reflect the scientific literature of the time, which was generally more concerned with warming from an enhanced greenhouse effect.[1]
In the mid 1970s, the limited temperature series available suggested that the temperature had decreased for several decades up to then.

I don't find that all so sensational. It's their job to investigate these things and there evidence is quite clear. Why would any govt take advice from Forbes?

It certainly didn't manipulate me. Read the papers supplied with the evidence submitted and it's more obvious than a fallacy.

Yes. The evidence points to that. The sad part is alarmists like your ignorant deniers are a big majority in the world all afflicted with low IQ and conspiracies.
Forbes is under no obligation to prove themselves wrong. If you claim they are wrong, then it is your burden to prove them wrong.

Forbes is under no obligation to prove themselves wrong. If you claim they are wrong, then it is your burden to prove them wrong.
If course not but they made the statement.
I said there was no god then you said the burden of proof is on me. Suddenly it doesn't work that way when Forbes and your narrative is involved.

Global cooling

Global cooling? Really?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Global cooling (disambiguation).
Mean temperature anomalies during the period 1965 to 1975 with respect to the average temperatures from 1937 to 1946. This dataset was not available at the time.
80 years ago? How relevant us that?

Global cooling was a conjecture, especially during the 1970s, of imminent cooling of the Earth culminating in a period of extensive glaciation,

Conjecture? Does that stimulate any suspicions in you?
due to the cooling effects of aerosols or orbital forcing.
That is complete bullshit.
When was orbital forcing ever contemplated or tested by science then concluded it was the primary cause.?
Some press reports in the 1970s speculated about continued cooling;
"Some". Which ones big mouth? How's that continually cooling working out with the current scorching temperatures in the northern hemisphere especially in southern USA.
Is that continual cooling?
Are you fucking mad?
these did not accurately reflect the scientific literature of the time,
Surprise surprise, I feel vindicated and you look like a fool.
which was generally more concerned with warming from an enhanced greenhouse effect.[1]
There you go idiot. Greenhouse affect from fossil fuels and hydrocarbon use.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globa...e_1970s_Global_Cooling_Scientific_Consensus-1
In the mid 1970s, the limited temperature series available suggested that the temperature had decreased for several decades up to then.
Who said and show the link you nutter. You're posting bullshit in a pathetic attempt to justify you're anti science pro religion view.

Democrat cultists prove their stupidity by believing the Democrat lying narrative that the Hunter Biden laptop is false Russian disinformation.
Democrats have proven their suspicions because republican godbotherers like you have never revealed it. It's common belief if it's not proven it cannot be proven either way. That's like your silly story about judges not being able to prove election fraud.
Democrat cultists yet you belong to a religious cult yourself.

Werbung:

No one knows if it is or it was because no one has seen it. They lost nothing if it can't be proven.

The difference being they gave evidence of rising temperatures etc, you have fuck all.

That's bullshit. He did not instruct them to say anything with the intention of spreading it. Utter fucking rubbish.

What qualifications does Forbes have to ascertain that? Do they have their own climate change department or us it just another if their usual stance if bashing Democrat policy. I think the later and the fact you jumped in it for the same reason, confirms it. Sucker

Exactly. Unless you can prove it wasn't right it remains as is. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
I'm inclined to believe people who are trained in these things rather than a right wing purely for condemning the democrats.

That's the evidence they've got? What a load of shit yet ignorant haters suck it up like a sponge.

No. It is there job to disclose their findings. It's our taxes paying for the research where by Forbes us paid to tell bullshit line fox.

If course not but they made the statement.
I said there was no god then you said the burden of proof is on me. Suddenly it doesn't work that way when Forbes and your narrative is involved.
Forbes reported the information. If you claim they are wrong then it is your duty to prove them wrong.

Back