Getting hot yet?

Werbung:
The scientists have access to evidence rather than you who have no brains.
Scientists get paid if there was no climate change.
You're only a classic republican sceptic who hates anything Biden supports and support Trump's ignorant hoax scenario.
So prove some money is being shovelled to someone or shut up.
boris I am in no way denying climate change you weenie.

OK lug nut the only hoax is liberals thinking they can control the climate . You have natural climate change which is affected by the orbit and the sun and the rotation of the earth our magnetic field and sea currents , even volcanoes . All of this effects the climate and good luck changing it .
Next part of the hoax is how some people are making billions off of it as experts and politicians and activists .

Yes Boris some of the change is because of us but mommy nature has the ball in her court and she is serving .
So you admit we can change climate

No one said we can totally control it from everything moron

So you admit we can change climate

No one said we can totally control it from everything moron
Humans cannot alter the weather or the climate, but humans can triple its oil and gas-guzzling mining operations to extract the dwindling resources needed to build new green energy vehicles, power stations, and appliances.

Humans cannot alter the weather or the climate.
I'll put it another way. Global warming is caused by motor vehicle emissions amongst other things.
My point is I don't see many too many dinosaurs or zebras driving cars blocking the air.
ITS GOT TO BE HUMANS.
You must get your limited knowledge from phantom comics.

, but humans can triple its oil and gas-guzzling mining operations to extract the dwindling resources needed to build new green energy vehicles, power stations, and appliances.

I'll put it another way. Global warming is caused by motor vehicle emissions amongst other things.
My point is I don't see many too many dinosaurs or zebras driving cars blocking the air.
ITS GOT TO BE HUMANS.
You must get your limited knowledge from phantom comics.
Driving humans back into the dinosaur age is a stupid idea based on the ridiculous assumption that human progress is damaging the weather.

1689764918929.png

Humans cannot alter the weather or the climate, but humans can triple its oil and gas-guzzling mining operations to extract the dwindling resources needed to build new green energy vehicles, power stations, and appliances.
Sure we can alter the climate moron

You are a science moron

Werbung:
Driving humans back into the dinosaur age is a stupid idea based on the ridiculous assumption that human progress is damaging the weather.

View attachment 5551

Driving humans back into the dinosaur age is a stupid idea.
In fact, in USA with regard to proven reasons for climate, you have never left the dinosaur age. It's not an idea because cutting emissions will happen and you can't suck eggs.
based on the ridiculous assumption that human progress is damaging the weather.
What scientific proof do you have to assume otherwise?
Did god send you details? Maybe it's just the same old lame brained republican hate towards democrats and everything they do.
That's a very ridiculous assumptions but you believe there's a god so ridiculous assumptions come naturally to you.

Back