FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FPOR DEMS & OBAMA!

Werbung:
You're right! Anger is mounting all over the North East. . .but not toward President Obama!

Now, although I think this guy could have used a little fewer "F" words, I can totally relate to his message and his anger!

[video=youtube;D7kycr2sWh8]
Open Minded your video shows another division. Surely the North East of the USA is the dream of most Americans. Wherever anyone is is trouble it needs help from the rest of the country. Despite the use of the F word, this video does represent the frustrations of those facing disasters. They are not all an act of God to punish sinners. The may be cause by global warming contribute by humans in all states and countries./

You're right! Anger is mounting all over the North East. . .but not toward President Obama!

Now, although I think this guy could have used a little fewer "F" words, I can totally relate to his message and his anger!

[video=youtube;D7kycr2sWh8]

What a pathetic clod this asshole is.
I could build a better man out of SAW DUST.
Sure--he had a tragedy--discomfort--life turned upside down.
But SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE--at times.
Life is not a goddamn series of rock concerts and pot parties.
Maybe his mommy and daddy will pay for it all and buy him a new X-Box.

The message he sends is--chapter and verse--a total copy of David Axelrod's "disaster talking points".
Sycophancy that beggars the imagination.

Better to go off campaigning whilst four dead Americans lie in Libya because no one in America would help them.
Well--no one in the Obama Administration.
Which--is why the Epic Cover-up of All Time is underway--as I type this.

Reminds me of a radio caller who survived Katrina. She said what they needed most after the storm was canned food, shovels, brooms, jackets at a local DISTRIBUTION CENTER like a church or school. The punk in your video is typical and clueless. He's crying about what he thinks Romney is or isn't doing. Romeny probably has already donated millions of his own money quietly, because that's how he has spent his whole life, and it would be illegal for him to divert campaign money.

That's news to me, I didn't know there were any Republicans in NY city. But there will probably be some new ones after what's happening in Sandy's aftermath.

Apparently you don't know everything: why don't you check with Wikepedia?

2008 Presidential votes in NY: Obama: 62.9% McCain 36.0%
And in 2006, in NY City alone there were:
  • Democratic: 5,507,928 (59.1%)
  • Republican: 3,130,122 (33.6%)

The message he sends is--chapter and verse--a total copy of David Axelrod's "disaster talking points".

Better to go off campaigning whilst four dead Americans lie in Libya because no one in America would help them.

There you go again with your melodrama!

Don't you know? Those four Americans's body were brought back to the US for burial

And, President Obama had nothing to do with their death. . .even if Fox News worked over time to try to create a "conspiration theory" to throw dirt at the President!

By the way, if you have any ability to think logically left, why don't you ask yourself WHY would a sitting President, 2 months before the elections, would purposely let 4 Americans died (if he could help it) ANY PLACE in the world? Do you think that would help his re-election?

But. . .if you do like conspiracy theories, what do you think of "someone" wanting to stop the momentum of the sitting President, by "demonstrating" that his praised handling of foreign policy and terrorism is an illusion.

What better way than to stage an ATTACK, two months before the elections, and muddle the sources of that attack?

Romney has powerful friends. . .and the FAUX NEWS to stir shit and try to blow out even an unfortunate incident. And. . .Romney's most powerful (and running scared, due to the winding down of the wars we are engaged in) friends, the DEFENSE CONTRACTORS (by the way, at least 2 of those killed were working for "defense contractors, probably the famed "Blackwater,") have many ways to make things happen.

Does that sound too far fetched? Yes, I think it does!
But a LOT MORE logical than YOUR version (or Fox News version) of the "conspiration theory."

I do agree that this need to be studied a LOT further!

Funny how you thought it was perfectly fine for the people to be angered at Obama and Fema because ALL of the issued brought about by this MAJOR disaster have not yet been solved, But you RESENT this man being angry at the hypocrisy of Romney!

Fair and balanced, right? You're a joke!

Open Minded your video shows another division. Surely the North East of the USA is the dream of most Americans. Wherever anyone is is trouble it needs help from the rest of the country. Despite the use of the F word, this video does represent the frustrations of those facing disasters. They are not all an act of God to punish sinners. The may be cause by global warming contribute by humans in all states and countries./

I totally agree. . .this is why I posted it.
This man has every right to be angry and frustrated, and he is directed his anger in the right direction: the hypocrites who give lip service while doing NOTHING but campaigning, even the day after the big disaster. And those same hypocrites clearly stated that they didn't think FEMA should even exist, or be funded by the government! No wonder this guy is mad at Romney!

And, I also agree: The disaster has NOTHING to do with God's punishment and a lot to do with the climate change that the same Ass Holes (Romney and the extreme Right) continue to deny exists!

Stupidity by some would lead to frustration in those victims of that stupidity!

Reminds me of a radio caller who survived Katrina. She said what they needed most after the storm was canned food, shovels, brooms, jackets at a local DISTRIBUTION CENTER like a church or school. The punk in your video is typical and clueless. He's crying about what he thinks Romney is or isn't doing. Romeny probably has already donated millions of his own money quietly, because that's how he has spent his whole life, and it would be illegal for him to divert campaign money.

Sure he would have kept his "donation" quiet! In your dream!

What he did do was to spend $5,000 to purchase a little groceries and bottles of water and stage his "disaster assistance rally" so that every one of his supporters were handed a couple of cans of goodies or water to hand to him as a "gesture" of gathering food for those affected by the disaster!

Reminds me of Ryan getting to that soup kitchen LATE and "washing" a couple of ALREADY CLEANED dishes to show he was "helping!"

So silly! But who can blame them. . .the Right lives for those "photo ops!"

Funny how you thought it was perfectly fine for the people to be angered at Obama and Fema because ALL of the issued brought about by this MAJOR disaster have not yet been solved, But you RESENT this man being angry at the hypocrisy of Romney!

Fair and balanced, right? You're a joke!

I would not call you a joke.
You really are not funny.
But--recrimination is the credo of the democrat party.

El Clarificado
I hope everyone watched tonight on the mainstream media at the Dog & Pony Show put on by democrats rushing like evangelists to help out sinners on Staten Island, with gifts for all that appeared in front of the cameras. All problems solved!
This statement--
democrats rushing like evangelists to help out sinners on Staten Island,
is an analogy to the zealotry of evangelists of yore and their rushing in to "save" people.
The testimonials are all contrived to show democrats as heroic--rather like "saved" sinners..
It is an example of the phony fervor with which the democrat forces always pretend to "help" people and in fact--DO NOT.
THAT is what seems to be flying over people's heads.
Sorry if this confuses.

Werbung:
I am amazed anyone would want to go back to the Slave owning days of old Virginia. Have you look at the purpose of the song. The USA does not want this division between 'darkies"and white masters.

considering it was popular in the mid 1800's might explain that. you may be interested to know that it was written by a black man.

Back