Europe should disban Russia from it's continenant!

Werbung:
Putin wants to restore the Russian Empire to what it was in 1914. But no matter what, Russia will not leave Europe or Asia.
Putin is just another wicked egomaniac with delusional visions of greatness like Hitler, Saddam, Stalin, and other degenerate rebels against God.

Putin is just another wicked egomaniac with delusional visions of greatness like Hitler, Saddam, Stalin, and other degenerate rebels against God.
Putin is very very close to the Russian Orthodox Church. He helped get the entire family of Tsar Nicholas II declared to be saints.

Putin is very very close to the Russian Orthodox Church. He helped get the entire family of Tsar Nicholas II declared to be saints.
Hitler was also religious, and so is Biden and mobs of other politicians who boldly defy God on matters they wickedly imagine He is wrong on.

Didn't see democrats smashing the capital.
Some leftist left a bomb in the area on Jan 5 and the cops watched it for hours as pedestrians walked all over, but no Trump supporter was ever snagged by the leftist Democrat mob in their sting operation so they quietly swept the whole affair under the rug hoping Americans would not become wise to their schemes.

Some leftist left a bomb in the area on Jan 5 and the cops watched it for hours as pedestrians walked all over
And you're certain with evidence it was democrats who did that? Let's see it.
, but no Trump supporter was ever snagged by the leftist Democrat mob in their sting operation so they quietly swept the whole affair under the rug hoping Americans would not become wise to their schemes.
In fact. The courts have charged over 1000 so far and not one was a Democrat.

And you're certain with evidence it was democrats who did that? Let's see it.

In fact. The courts have charged over 1000 so far and not one was a Democrat.
It was certainly employees of the leftist Democrat regime who left the bomb in an area they knew endangered multiple pedestrians over a period of several hours. I don't believe Trump supporters had anything to do with the fake bomb in any respect whatsoever.

It was certainly employees of the leftist Democrat regime who left the bomb in an area they knew endangered multiple pedestrians over a period of several hours. I don't believe Trump supporters had anything to do with the fake bomb in any respect whatsoever.
Where's the evidence? Not your opinion.

If you know nothing about the botched DC handling of the fake bomb then I don't need to try to bring you up to speed on the facts because that would take too much of my limited time.
You made the claim it was put there by democrats. You can't prove it so you lied. You're some moral Christian old man.

You made the claim it was put there by democrats. You can't prove it so you lied. You're some moral Christian old man.
Let's assume that nobody will ever know who put the bomb there or why the DC cops ignored it for so long after a passerby told them about it. After all, we are dealing with cops under leftist supervision with a history of failing to uncover evidence the Democrats do not want uncovered.

Werbung:
Let's assume that nobody will ever know who put the bomb there
I'll take that as you told a lie and have now changed your turn when challenged.

or why the DC cops ignored it for so long after a passerby told them about it. After all, we are dealing with cops under leftist supervision with a history of failing to uncover evidence the Democrats do not want uncovered.
There's another lie. Why is it always a Democrat plot? You are paranoid with revenge.

Back