Does Trump hate America?

Werbung:
Oh. Quantitative easing. The fed lowering the interest rate and increasing the amount of money in circulation so as to try to get the economy going after the recession of '08.

Do you think that was a bad idea?
And never stopped. Even after it became obvious that continuing served no purpose.

Oh. Quantitative easing. The fed lowering the interest rate and increasing the amount of money in circulation so as to try to get the economy going after the recession of '08.

Do you think that was a bad idea?
That is a loaded question, short answer, a little but it went on way to long to make OBAMA look good or at least better..

Who said it was a flaw? I don't think Trump meant it as a flaw, All he was saying there are times when things need to get done and we've done them.. I think we all know that's true..But the real answer is a whole lot of people look at Obama as not loving America and it's greatness, And they see Trump as more Patriotic, and a guy who Loves America and WHAT IT STANDS FOR. Obama wanted change, to really change America, and he did. Trump wants to make America Great Again, we shall see.
That is a loaded question, short answer, a little but it went on way to long to make OBAMA look good or at least better..
If the purpose of Quantitative Easing was really to make Obama look good, then it served little purpose. If it really did kick start the economy, that's another matter.

If the purpose of Quantitative Easing was really to make Obama look good, then it served little purpose. If it really did kick start the economy, that's another matter.
Your a smart guy.. You understand that this went on way to long, the markets had they stopped pumping money in would have lost value for a short term IMO. But then the markets in the short term are never rational, Now in the long term they almost always get it right. With Obama's policy's in place and keeping growth down (IMO) had he cut QE and raised interest rates it would have made him look bad, not for long though the markets would have bounced back. But they were scarred. The markets loved it, but hated Obama's policy's. Bottom line none of it was real and the markets and anyone with common sense knew it.

One other thing, it did very little to kick star the economy.. The Markets and the banks.. well that's another story.

Last edited:
Well its clear it kick started nothing.
But it did make some wall Streeter way more wealthy.
because unemployment and consumer confidence are the same now as they were in 2008, and the soaring stock market didn't benefit anyone but the wealthy Wall Streeter..oh wait: I'm not a Wall Streeter, and my IRA is going up.

because unemployment and consumer confidence are the same now as they were in 2008, and the soaring stock market didn't benefit anyone but the wealthy Wall Streeter..oh wait: I'm not a Wall Streeter, and my IRA is going up.
I too have done very well in the markets.. BUT.. what did it cost ? it's not a loaded question. How much did it cost, how much of tax payer dollars were spent?

Your IRA went up as it would have done regardless. The .01% went up meteorically. History shows recoveries occur regardless of what gov't does. FDR & BO and a few others around the world and over time (Japan most recently) poured money and extended the down.

I too have done very well in the markets.. BUT.. what did it cost ? it's not a loaded question. How much did it cost, how much of tax payer dollars were spent?
How much was spent, how much will be recovered through increase in the tax base, I'm not sure.

Werbung:
Back