Do you believe in aliens?

Werbung:
apparently not? we have tried in vain to get this subject moving.........they all are too good to lower themselves academics and all you understand

More advanced? Who knows.

Aliens at all? I believe they exist because of a little something called the Drake Equation, which basically says that chances are really, really, really slim that Earth is the only planet in the entire universe that can support life.

Of course, there is that tiny possibility that we really are unique. Better or worse? Who knows?

Do aliens exist, I can't imagine that logic would conclude anything other than yes. In all the billions of stars in each of the countless galaxies that make up the universe as we understand it, there must be life more advanced and less advanced than we are. You roll the galactic dice enough, you must get the right combination more than once. Heck, in this case, MUCH more than once.

Have we been visited by extraterrestrials? I would consider it a remote possibility but not impossible.

-Castle

I do believe in extraterrestrial life. Its hard for me to not to believe that some form of advanced life has visited earth. I understand that many of the sightings reported can be explained by more terrestrial explanations, but the ones that really get me thinking are the reports filed by pilots, military personell, air traffic controllers, police officers and other people that have been trained to closely observe their surroundings. Of the hundreds of thousands of reports out there, if even one of them is true, then it doesnt matter how many of them are false.

So then do you ever entertain the notion that the technological advances we have experienced over the last 25 yrs may in part be due to our ....possible collabaration with E.T beings?

Myself i think it does lend some .....margine of credebility, which makes it worthy of looking at. We have laser technology, we have stealth technology.
Many new things have happened in the last 25 yrs

I do think.....that there are not only ets, but they have visited earth for as long as it has been here. long into the beginnings of recorded history, there have always been reportings, drawings, sketches religions, all centered on et's....

I find it a bit arrogant of any human being to think that they ARE the ONLY superior being....... we are always eveloving and learning.......why is it that there could not be any other intelligent life than us?

Given the number of planets there must be, it seems highly unlikely that the Earth is the only one with intelligent life, and, if there are civilizations that have been progressing for the past ten thousand years the way we have been for the past hundred, it's quite possible that they could visit us. Would it be a good thing? Review the results of more technologically advanced earthly cultures meeting up with less advanced cultures, and you might be glad they are keeping their distance, if they do exist.

So then do you ever entertain the notion that the technological advances we have experienced over the last 25 yrs may in part be due to our ....possible collabaration with E.T beings?

Myself i think it does lend some .....margine of credebility, which makes it worthy of looking at. We have laser technology, we have stealth technology.
Many new things have happened in the last 25 yrs

I do think.....that there are not only ets, but they have visited earth for as long as it has been here. long into the beginnings of recorded history, there have always been reportings, drawings, sketches religions, all centered on et's....

I find it a bit arrogant of any human being to think that they ARE the ONLY superior being....... we are always eveloving and learning.......why is it that there could not be any other intelligent life than us?

I don't really subscribe to the theories about alien technology being the source of our current tech levels. If any UFOs have been back-engineered, I don't think we've seen the results yet.

Theres no such thing as UFO's or Alien Visitors.

The myth was promulgated by the CIA especially during the Cold War. What better way to spy on other countrys than to make our high tech aircraft look 'alien'. If some hick commie farmer spots the UFO, all he can think of is Aliens. when its really a spy plane.

The same here in the states. If some hick redneck farmer sees a plane in a training flight, all they can think of is UFO. Its a great way to disguise Top Secret programs.

Theres no such thing as UFO's or Alien Visitors.

The myth was promulgated by the CIA especially during the Cold War. What better way to spy on other countrys than to make our high tech aircraft look 'alien'. If some hick commie farmer spots the UFO, all he can think of is Aliens. when its really a spy plane.

The same here in the states. If some hick redneck farmer sees a plane in a training flight, all they can think of is UFO. Its a great way to disguise Top Secret programs.

Thats all fine and good if all you want to talk about is stories that have one or two witnesses that have no knowledge of aviation. How do you explain when hundreds of people see a large, slow moving craft in the sky in Phoenix in 1997? Many eye witnesses were experienced pilots, and said that the craft was moving far too slow for any aircraft to stay in the air by conventional means.

Of course I don't have anything to back this up without giving out names over the internet (which I won't do), but I've personally heard the tales of a retired Air Force Colonel that was pulled out of bed in the middle of the night because the air traffic controllers at the base he was stationed at needed to know what to do about 3 unidentified crafts hovering over the base's nuclear silos. He went up to the control tower, saw the crafts, and saw them dart away just before he could give the order to scramble jets. He was an extremely experienced that flew in several aircrafts when they were in the experimental stages, but he had no idea what these things were.

Thats all fine and good if all you want to talk about is stories that have one or two witnesses that have no knowledge of aviation. How do you explain when hundreds of people see a large, slow moving craft in the sky in Phoenix in 1997? Many eye witnesses were experienced pilots, and said that the craft was moving far too slow for any aircraft to stay in the air by conventional means.

Of course I don't have anything to back this up without giving out names over the internet (which I won't do), but I've personally heard the tales of a retired Air Force Colonel that was pulled out of bed in the middle of the night because the air traffic controllers at the base he was stationed at needed to know what to do about 3 unidentified crafts hovering over the base's nuclear silos. He went up to the control tower, saw the crafts, and saw them dart away just before he could give the order to scramble jets. He was an extremely experienced that flew in several aircrafts when they were in the experimental stages, but he had no idea what these things were.

Well I know people who can attest to personally making aircraft looking "alien" so they could spy on Iran a few years back. You can actually find articles in papers attesting to the fact that the UFO sighting in Iran whent up like a few hundred percent when we were doing it too.

The case your speaking about could be anything. Maybe another countrys spy plains as well.

Seriously, unless I can see some positive proof with my own eyes, and not just something I cant explain, your going to have a hard time convincing me that its anything other than terrestrial aircraft or just some natural phenomenon..like a meteor or something.

Hell it could of been our own aircraft. If we can fool our own people then we sure as hell can fool the Iranians or the Chinese. Not everyone has the same security access to information.

Occams Razor! The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Well I know people who can attest to personally making aircraft looking "alien" so they could spy on Iran a few years back. You can actually find articles in papers attesting to the fact that the UFO sighting in Iran whent up like a few hundred percent when we were doing it too.

The case your speaking about could be anything. Maybe another countrys spy plains as well.

Seriously, unless I can see some positive proof with my own eyes, and not just something I cant explain, your going to have a hard time convincing me that its anything other than terrestrial aircraft or just some natural phenomenon..like a meteor or something.

Hell it could of been our own aircraft. If we can fool our own people then we sure as hell can fool the Iranians or the Chinese. Not everyone has the same security access to information.

Occams Razor! The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

How about the sightings documented by Christopher Columbus and Alexander the Great? How do you account for the many many sightings recorded before mankind ever gained the ability to fly?

How about the sightings documented by Christopher Columbus and Alexander the Great? How do you account for the many many sightings recorded before mankind ever gained the ability to fly?

Meteors, natural phenomenon. Remember, these same people believed in Mermaids and Witches and all other kinds of things that went bump in the night.

Its modern science that gave actual meaning to natural occurring phenomenon.

Werbung:
I think that the chances of alien life existing is almost definite, but the chances of them having the capabilities to reach Earth are much smaller.

These slow moving aircraft easily could have been experimental planes, I think a huge amount of stuff is kept secret. I'm not one for conspiracies, but I think that there is a lot of technology that is kept heavily under cover.

Back