Dems are saying that Vice President Harris should 'step aside' for good of the country

stupid post.
but you are a moron so that explains it. lol
I believe that muslims butchering young girls is wrong, and you agree totally so you must try to change the subject to me to hide your embarrassment.

Werbung:
What tunnels? They were all destroyed. So is it fun being retarded

There might be rat tunnels in Gaza though as the rats are actually doing fine with all the dead camels to feed on

yes you are retarded since you brought up the tunnels in the first place. lol.
god you are a complete moron

I believe that muslims butchering young girls is wrong, and you agree totally so you must try to change the subject to me to hide your embarrassment.
stupid post.
and the subject is how stupid you are, moron. lol

stupid post.
Have you ever snorted a big fat line of Bidens Fentanyl imports?

You know like Anne Heche did?

anne-heche-crash-comp.jpg

anne-heche-crash-comp.jpg
stupid post.

stupid post.

Perhaps she thought that she was popping good old Xanax

Perhaps she thought that she was popping good old Xanax

stupid post.

of course tunnels can be used for defensive purposes, moron. you can move forces around after being attacked and pop up in unexpected places or retreat from fire.
tunnels in gaza aren't very good for offensive purposes not in gaza. duh.
my god you are such a military moron.
i've lost track of all the ways you are a moron. are you keeping track? probably not, since you are a complete moron :)
Arab terrorists and murderers brought the destruction of Gaza on innocent Palestinians there living under their brutal dominance.

Arab terrorists and murderers brought the destruction of Gaza on innocent Palestinians there living under their brutal dominance.
The present destruction is far worse than anything that Hamas has ever done. The aid workers were obviously targeted and killed in three separate instances.

But Netanyahu tells is it was all a mistake and he is really, really sorry.
Really, really sorry.

The present destruction is far worse than anything that Hamas has ever done. The aid workers were obviously targeted and killed in three separate instances.

But Netanyahu tells is it was all a mistake and he is really, really sorry.
Really, really sorry.
Gone are the days when wars were fought over international issues rather than over the emotions of the dull and ignorant stirred up by dishonest propagandists fighting for the side of the wrong highlighting mistakes by those fighting on the side of the right.

Werbung:
Gone are the days when wars were fought over international issues rather than over the emotions of the dull and ignorant stirred up by dishonest propagandists fighting for the side of the wrong highlighting mistakes by those fighting on the side of the right.
There is no right side in the mess in Palisrael.
Two tribes have allowed their stupidest members to take over.

Back