Death Penalty; Heading The Same Route As The Buggy-Whip!!

Werbung:
Hey...you know...seeing-as-how you'd...."..go sit and listen to the budget requests and follow up with where/when/how my tax dollars are spent in those state/federal managed places.."...you were paying-attention.​

In what County is that prison?​
The "where" was in Topeka, Ks {our state capitol} you know that location that all state funding is discussed...;) The county is probably Sedgwick...but I couldn't swear to that either {unless it tornado season and we are getting the updates/warnings I can't remember; CRS don't cha know}.

And as far as I was told by my friends & neighbors that do currently work there it is considered a Maximum Security system...beats me...I don't just hang around outside the perimeter to make sure! :cool: LOL

The "where" was in Topeka, Ks {our state capitol} you know that location that all state funding is discussed...;) The county is probably Sedgwick...but I couldn't swear to that either {unless it tornado season and we are getting the updates/warnings I can't remember; CRS don't cha know}.

And as far as I was told by my friends & neighbors that do currently work there it is considered a Maximum Security system...beats me...I don't just hang around outside the perimeter to make sure! :cool: LOL
So....it isn't El Dorado???​

So....it isn't El Dorado???​

OK...THIS CONVERSATION SEEMS TO JUST BE SPINNING IN CIRCLES:

I stated that I listened to discussion about: funding/budgets/requests for prisons {I never told you where}

Then you asked me where the prison was that I said was just one county line over from me...and I told you about El Dorado and then you came back with: shouldn't I have known WHERE it was since I was listening to budgets/funding>>> then I explained that the WHERE was at the State Capitol not at the prison.

Is this all clear as MUD now :confused: ;)

Werbung:
figures demo rats would support murders nd Terriots and try to protect them

releasing people who are innocent is a democrat thing? maybe so.

republicans support keeping innocent people in prison? maybe so.

do you even read these things before posting, moron? lol

Back