Conspiracy Theorists: Can You Laugh at Yourselves?

Werbung:
I am SHOCKED!

3000 people DIED that day an NOT because of radical Arab hyjackers!

Its the BIG LIE people and AMERICA is in very deep trouble!

I really don't care at all what the Hearst propaganda machine prints in Popular Machanations or whatever!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! The emperor is NAKED!

Power Corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

George W. Bush is trying to become the emperor of the Planet Earth,
and doing a LOT of damage in the process!

Call your Senators and Congresspeople and DEMAND prosecution of the CRIMINAL in the Whitehouse! + VP and the entire Cabinet!

ASK the question - WHY is it that the alleged worlds greatest military power FAILED to defend even its own HQ? and NOBODY has so much as been repremanded? give me a break, the game is FIXED!

The Commander in Chief is a nut-case with NO respect for the CONSTITUTION at all! He violates his oath of office daily!

oppose the Bush regime!
lets roll!

The Hearst Propoganda machine the same machine that brought you the Prohibition of Marijuana and Hemp....
funny how they always seem to crop up?

Actually, I find it very difficult to understand the technical arguments about the buildings collapsing, because of my lack of a scientific background.

One thing I CAN say is that each of the expert apologists for either side come across about equally persuasively in my opinion, the four or five I've heard.

So I'm left with a whole lot of research ahead and an uncomfortable intuition that the official version seems less likely to be true, for other reasons.

In other words ...
it seems probable to me that nOspam and Friendindeed (and TVoff) are probably closer to the truth.

I guess what offends me the most are claims that "it doesn't matter who did it".
I have seen a lot of that; Noam Chomsky is one of the more well-known of such 'gatekeepers'.

I like Chomsky's argument because he uses his brain power to generate logical reasoning. He doesn't get involved with the scientific mumbo jumbo, and instead recognizes that with the amount of people it would have taken to coordinate such an attack, the plot would have unquestionably leaked. No one in the Republican party would be willing to risk such an event, for it would end them.

I like Chomsky's argument because he uses his brain power to generate logical reasoning. He doesn't get involved with the scientific mumbo jumbo, and instead recognizes that with the amount of people it would have taken to coordinate such an attack, the plot would have unquestionably leaked. No one in the Republican party would be willing to risk such an event, for it would end them.

Chomsky is an asshole. and thats my professional opinion.

:D

I have read 3 of his Books

he is a bit of an asshole id have to agree but he does raise some interesting points regarding the United States and its Imperialistic hegomony

Chomsky is a genius... I mean anyone who goes into an argument with him doesn't even stand a chance... you should look for some of the footage of the debates he has had. This guy is like an encyclopedia.... he will cite events down to the second when they happened hahahahha... maybe he is an asshole for being so good at analyzing and refuting your beliefs... but the guy can't help it!

Werbung:
Back