The truth about Hillary Clinton

Thanks for the links, and at this point I believe she is going to win not only because she is a woman, but also because of the corruption in the system.

I also feel that it will be a big shocker that after all of the things that Trump has done, he still ends up in the white house...biggest shocker if that happens.

Werbung:
No, it is called wasting the taxpayers money, and fooling the ignorant. How many times does a situation have to be investigated? How many hearings have they had on Obamacare? The worthless tripe we have in those offices should all be swept out like the trash they are. I remember the hype they put out when Gowdy was given the job. Said it was ********* then, and it is ********* now.
As many as it takes.. until they feel the question ask have been answered, truthfully. Until that happens they know she's lied and I believe you know she's lied..

As many as it takes.. until they feel the question ask have been answered, truthfully. Until that happens they know she's lied and I believe you know she's lied..

I would thionk after three years, and testimony from all sorts of people who were there, that if they could prove any substantial lies they would have done so. I remember back in the 90's when Waxman was constantly investigating the Republicans, and how they whined about it. I remember all of the "investigating" that was done by the Republicans of Bill Clinton, and all they came up with was a blow job in the oval office. Not about the sale of classified high speed dual use computers to China, or the giving of a top secret missile guidance system "lost" by Loral Corp., and found by China.

Like then, they need something to justify their only working 133 days out of a year, and to justify the extra bennies given to them by committee membership. It is total garbage, and seems like they never find the "truth".

I would thionk after three years, and testimony from all sorts of people who were there, that if they could prove any substantial lies they would have done so. I remember back in the 90's when Waxman was constantly investigating the Republicans, and how they whined about it. I remember all of the "investigating" that was done by the Republicans of Bill Clinton, and all they came up with was a blow job in the oval office. Not about the sale of classified high speed dual use computers to China, or the giving of a top secret missile guidance system "lost" by Loral Corp., and found by China.

Like then, they need something to justify their only working 133 days out of a year, and to justify the extra bennies given to them by committee membership. It is total garbage, and seems like they never find the "truth".
I guess you have it all figured out

I have been a never Trumper, but after last nights debate. I realize something...He can hardly form a coherent thought, Can not make an argument. I am sure he is a good deal-maker. I'm holding my nose, but because he has hinted at supporting things that seem important to me (abortion and supreme court picks). And because Most Clinton voters will be doing the same thing - a nose-holding election. IMO

I have been a never Trumper, but after last nights debate. I realize something...He can hardly form a coherent thought, Can not make an argument. I am sure he is a good deal-maker. I'm holding my nose, but because he has hinted at supporting things that seem important to me (abortion and supreme court picks). And because Most Clinton voters will be doing the same thing - a nose-holding election. IMO

At the rate Trump changes his mind, and back pedals, what is there to stop him from returning to his Democrat roots if elected?

He is not perfect by any stretch but the risk of putting a known criminal in office and letting Soros stack the scouts is far too scary to imagine.

And so you will never vote unless you're lying. As a Christian you know none of are without sin.

I don't consider you to be a Christian in the manner Christ prescribed, more like a Judas Goat. However, not being corrupt does not mean one is without sin. No where did I say I would vote only for Christ.

Judas Goat: An old goat, appropriately called a "Judas," that is trained to lead sheep to the pens for slaughter. A well-trained Judas will lead group after group of sheep to the slaughter all day long.

I don't consider you to be a Christian in the manner Christ prescribed, more like a Judas Goat. However, not being corrupt does not mean one is without sin. No where did I say I would vote only for Christ.

Judas Goat: An old goat, appropriately called a "Judas," that is trained to lead sheep to the pens for slaughter. A well-trained Judas will lead group after group of sheep to the slaughter all day long.
God I'll not be pleased with you copping his job.
You say you are Christian I accept that as I am intended to do.
Being wrong about virtually everything doesn't factor into that.

Werbung:
God I'll not be pleased with you copping his job.

I am thinking this is another example of a typo, or two. However, if you knew scripture, and I have already shown you don't, Christ taught how to judge those who claim to be Christian, but aren't. "Many are called, few are chosen".,

http://www.desiringgod.org/messages/test-the-spirits-to-see-whether-they-are-of-god

You say you are Christian I accept that as I am intended to do.

I do not believe "intended" is the word you are looking for. I believe it is "expected", and you would still be wrong.

Being wrong about virtually everything doesn't factor into that.

In this case it does for it is your error that causes you to believe the way you do. Trump never admits to any wrongdoing, or to the need for repentence (as Jesus requires). I have heard Hillary express regret for some of her actions, and I am certain not for all, and so that would put her one step closer, albeit not even close enough, to be a decent President.

But once again, it is your choice. You can continue to defend a lying, adulterous (for which he has never expressed regret even though he never raised his children, and paid to have it done for him), coward, or you can vote for a decent God fearing man like Darrell Castle, or Evan McMullin.

Back