Capitalist Pig

Actually it is shame that you don't practice laissez faire in the US.

The empire would be completely over now if you did.

Werbung:
I feel I must warn you Gipper.... I'm pretty awesome :p

Is there a "terms of service" or something like that anywhere that I could read? The one when I signed up basically just absolved the forum of any responsibility for anything that anybody says. Does that mean that anything goes? Will I be banned for saying that it should be US policy to shoot terrorists on the battlefield, not capture them? I just gotta be sure, because I received an "infraction" earlier today over at the "political asylum" and when they wouldn't back down from it, I left. They felt that I was inciting violence.......... against terrorists.......... *sigh*

You will find forum rules at the head of each forum, for example, this is the first thread in US Politics.

No, you won't be sanctioned for saying that the US should shoot terrorists instead of capturing them, but you will be if you say that so and so is an idiot/ moron, dirtbag, or other childish name because he doesn't agree.

We have quite a variety of points of view on this forum, all of them welcome.

We even welcome pigs, be they of the capitalist variety, or even the male chauvinist kind.

What's going on over there? An upheaval in the 'MORALITY/Conservative' movement too?

No, it is ridiculous infractions by heavy handed liberal moderators that is stifling meaningful debate of any kind.

Also, certain liberal posters there are "protected wildlife" and can ignore the terms of service entirely while others can be given warnings or be banned for saying things like "You are being foolish". Or for stating an opinion on what US foreign policy should be, because it "incites violence against terrorists". I still can't even wrap my mind around that one. It is just a bad scene around there, and apparently my abandonment of that forum triggered a few others to follow along. Whip is not the only new arrival that I brought with ;) There could me more still to come as well.

Whoa. Thanks for the tip. I just registered (same handle) and will see if there's signs of intelligent (and halfway polite) life over there. If so, you guys are toast!

lol. I'm sure you'll find exactly what you are looking for over there. I'm confused about your last statement however. How exactly will I be "toast" if you like what you find over there?

I'm confused about your last statement however. How exactly will I be "toast" if you like what you find over there?

Just another way to say "I'll blow this popsicle stand."

But of course it requires that the other forum have something to offer. Mind you, it wouldn't have to offer much.

Just another way to say "I'll blow this popsicle stand."

But of course it requires that the other forum have something to offer. Mind you, it wouldn't have to offer much.

Ahh.. so you meant that YOU would be done with THIS place. When you said that "I" would be toast, it implied that somehow I would be done. I appreciate the clarification. Good luck with TPA. Plenty of liberals over there to agree with. The longstanding conservative members are mostly gone at this point. So it won't be much of a "debate" forum haha.

Werbung:
Back