California Democrat Rep. Porter says calling person a 'pedophile' brands them a criminal

Werbung:
Hurts doesn't it?
Sounds like the punchline to a joke about what your trannie wife whispered in the ear of your embalmed corpse after twenty years of buggering him/her, the mortician asked her/him what he should do with your still raging boner, and he/she said to cut it off and stick it up your poop chute.

Later, at the wake, she noticed a small tear in the corner of your eye and bent down and asked your cadaver very quietly.

"Hurts doesn't it?"

Sounds like the punchline to a joke about what your trannie wife whispered in the ear of your embalmed corpse after twenty years of buggering him/her, the mortician asked her/him what he should do with your still raging boner, and he/she said to cut it off and stick it up your poop chute.

Later, at the wake, she noticed a small tear in the corner of your eye and bent down and asked your cadaver very quietly.

"Hurts doesn't it?"
You're so Christian like. God must love you.

"Hurts doesn't it?"

only someone with some severe mental problems would have taken the time to think of that "joke", and decide it was something he wanted to put in writing in a public forum. lol. All your obsessions and fantasies and fears in a few sentences :)

seek professional help.

who? never heard of them. lol.

you should get a life and stop spending hours and hours finding these trivial stories just to make you feel good about yourself. lol
I think the sme can be said of you defending democrats and attacking people for telling the truth you do not want to her turtle boy

I think the sme can be said of you defending democrats and attacking people for telling the truth you do not want to her turtle boy

what "truth" do I "attack" other people for that I don't want to hear?

be specific, moron.

not that you will. no doubt you will cowardly run away..again. :)

what "truth" do I "attack" other people for that I don't want to hear?

be specific, moron.

not that you will. no doubt you will cowardly run away..again. :)
lol you hate the truth about democrats and their screw up and their perversions and so much more turtle boy any one here can see it from your attacks to defend them

can you post anything specific about this "truth" that I hate, moron?
i'm betting you are just as stupid as he is :)
The evidence suggests we are equally stupid by your skewed vision and that you are defending a racist and corrupt Democrat party which works only to amass power and use it to advance their own gain.

Remember the vision the Jewish Mafia guy in Godfather II shared with Michael at his birthday rooftop celebration?

Last edited:
Werbung:
The evidence suggests we are equally stupid by your skewed vision and that you are defending a racist and corrupt Democrat party which works only to amass power and use it to advance their own gain.

Remember the vision the Jewish Mafia guy in Godfather II shared with Michael at his birthday rooftop celebration?

Hyman Roth's birthday cake cutting and the deal at Havana | Godfather 2 (1:35/5:03)​

"We have now what we have always needed, real partnership with the government. "

Back