California Democrat Rep. Porter says calling person a 'pedophile' brands them a criminal

Yo Daddy!

California Democrat Rep. Porter says calling person a 'pedophile' brands them a criminal​

By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: December 15, 2022 - 2:41pm
https://justthenews.com/government/...brands-someone-criminal-because-their#article

California Democrat Rep. Katie Porter says calling a person a "pedophile" or "groomer" is alleging that they are a criminal because of their "identity."

"This allegation of groomer and pedophile, it is alleging that a person is criminal somehow, and engaged in criminal acts merely because of their identity, their sexual orientation and their gender identity," Porter said at Capitol Hill hearing Wednesday titled, "The Rise of Anti-LGBTQI+ Extremism and Violence in the United States."

Porter also said the "groomer narrative is an age-old lie to position LGBTQ+ people as a threat to kids."

Human Rights Campaign President Kelley Robinson said at the hearing: "When we use words and phrases like groomers and pedophiles to describe people ... it is dangerous and it's got one purpose. It is to dehumanize us and make it feel like we are not a part of this American society."

California Democrat Rep. Porter says calling person a 'pedophile' brands them a criminal

DUH!

🤪🤭😟🧐👿

Werbung:

Porter: "The Groomer Narrative Is An Age-Old LIE" (3:10)​

I suspect Porter promotes poor parenting skills while providing propagandist protection for pedophiles.

who? never heard of them. lol.

you should get a life and stop spending hours and hours finding these trivial stories just to make you feel good about yourself. lol

California Democrat Rep. Katie Porter says calling a person a "pedophile" or "groomer" is alleging that they are a criminal because of their "identity."

Somebody needs to teach that stupid slut how to speak English.

"Being" something is not the same as "doing" something. Take the alcoholic who has stayed clean and sober for 20 years. He is still an alcoholic but he does not drink,

Homosexuals who understand that they suffer from a mental disorder and live a life of chastity are brave good people. They are drawn to do perverted acts but they refuse to engage in them.

This the bitch's first mistake.

Her second mistake is that she does not understand the word "grooming". Grooming is not illegal. It is sick, disgusting, immoral, and worthy of an ass-beating, but technically it is not illegal for a faggot or a tranny to tell children about their faggot lifestyle.

Democrats are dumb as dirt. Just look at little pjmret here, one dumb stupid ignorant motherfucker.

Somebody needs to teach that stupid slut how to speak English.

"Being" something is not the same as "doing" something. Take the alcoholic who has stayed clean and sober for 20 years. He is still an alcoholic but he does not drink,

Homosexuals who understand that they suffer from a mental disorder and live a life of chastity are brave good people. They are drawn to do perverted acts but they refuse to engage in them.

This the bitch's first mistake.

Her second mistake is that she does not understand the word "grooming". Grooming is not illegal. It is sick, disgusting, immoral, and worthy of an ass-beating, but technically it is not illegal for a faggot or a tranny to tell children about their faggot lifestyle.

Democrats are dumb as dirt. Just look at little pjmret here, one dumb stupid ignorant motherfucker.

i find it amusing that you've gone and run to the mods and whined about other people's posts being disrespectful. lol i mean..seriously..."slut".."bitch", etc. lol.

you're stupid AND hateful..congrats!

biggy-jpg.2242

"The Democrat Party" are the first words.

You are the phreak

well, obviously i'm referring to the "problems" he associates with democrats. interesting that "sodomy" was the first one in the picture he chose. As if republicans haven't engaged in it either or something. lol

"The Democrat Party" are the first words.

You are the phreak

sodomy: sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

to be honest, i feel sorry for people who haven't experienced at least one type of sodomy :)

well, obviously i'm referring to the "problems" he associates with democrats. interesting that "sodomy" was the first one in the picture he chose. As if republicans haven't engaged in it either or something. lol
😕

You remind me of a parasitic infection which requires a good and consistent mental hygiene protocol to keep in check.

You remind me of a parasitic infection which requires a good and consistent mental hygiene protocol to keep in check.
You are a paedophile promoter. You worship a god who enables it every day yet you have the arrogance and stupidity to label those you hate as paedophiles without a sceric of evidence.
You are a disgusting hypocritical pos. Like all the Jesus junkies.

Werbung:
You are a paedophile promoter. You worship a god who enables it every day yet you have the arrogance and stupidity to label those you hate as paedophiles without a sceric of evidence.
You are a disgusting hypocritical pos. Like all the Jesus junkies.
Zzzzzzzz

Back