Bush US: Hypocrisy Personified & Astounding

Werbung:
If you think the US invaded Iraq to allow other countries to get access to the oil without the US benefitting you are probably one of those people who really felt for those cowboys as the nasty Indians circled their wagon train.

Still waiting for you to explain how if that is the case China signed the only major oil deal?

No, you have not answered the question about who is the ultimate beneficiary of these contracts.

If you can't understand that someone else will have to explain it to you.

No, you have not answered the question about who is the ultimate beneficiary of these contracts.

If you can't understand that someone else will have to explain it to you.

Trying to shift the question will not work. I have also said the main beneficiaries are the Iraqi Government and the Chinese oil company.

Do explain how the US factors in here.

You mean you have no idea

Clearly

HA you are pathetic. You have been shown to be clearly wrong and continue to try to back your way out of it.

I ask again, HOW DOES THE US BENEFIT FROM THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT GIVING OIL DEALS TO CHINA???

Since we clearly invaded for oil, it should be easy to explain, so by all means, go ahead.

Because the Iraq government is a puppet of the US.

Keep your insults for those who deserve the.

Iraq is a puppet of the us and that is why china got the big oil deal?

are we trying to make sure that china does better than us?

what was our motive for giving the big oil contract to china, assuming iraq is our puppet, wouldnt we want that instead?

Anyway, the point of this thread is Bush's hypocrisy and condemning Russia for invading Georgia is as bad as it gets.

Or maybe he has forgotten that the US is an invading force in Iraq and Afghanistan right now and has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

He probably now thinks he was invited in as a crusading hero he is that deluded.

If I lived in America I would be sooo embarrassed that such a buffoon is leading the country

Werbung:
Anyway, the point of this thread is Bush's hypocrisy and condemning Russia for invading Georgia is as bad as it gets.

Hmmm - (a) deposing a fascist arab dictator and (b) re-establishing the lost soviet empire are the same thing - uh, er.......OK! :D

Or maybe he has forgotten that the US is an invading force in Iraq and Afghanistan right now and has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

That number is complete fiction, and OBVIOUSLY most of the killing has been IFs blowing up women and children in marketplaces, etc. :rolleyes:

Back