Brain Dead Versus Coma

Werbung:
I don't understand why. It shows up on my screen.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I might fix the problem? Is there an administrator that can fix the problem? I cannot get the menu anywhere. I just spent a while reading messages and hitting the reply function. Not once did the icon menu show up on the reply screen. I get the feeling that someone running the site does not want me to post! I posted on a dozen or so message boards in 18 years and never saw this before now.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Last edited:
Do you have any suggestions as to how I might fix the problem? Is there an administrator that can fix the problem? I cannot get the menu anywhere. I just spent a while reading messages and hitting the reply function. Not once did the icon menu show up on the reply screen. I get the feeling that someone running the site does not want me to post! I posted on a dozen or so message boards in 18 years and never saw this before now.

I'm stumped. I hope someone else can figure it out.

What is an icon menu or what would you expect to see on it ?

What is an icon menu or what would you expect to see on it ?

To dogtowner: It is the menu that allows members to insert images, videos, font size, color, alignment, etc. Each icon on the menu has a specific function. My format developed over many years uses those functions. Even the format in this brief response to you would look slightly different if I had the menu.

To dogtowner: It is the menu that allows members to insert images, videos, font size, color, alignment, etc. Each icon on the menu has a specific function. My format developed over many years uses those functions. Even the format in this brief response to you would look slightly different if I had the menu.
Very strange. I gave two rows of those things every time new or reply.
Im guessing its something in the custimisation. Ill take a look and see what i can find. I am not an admin so no special powers of the system configuration sort.

Ok found it (i think).
Click your name on the line beliw the top banner. Then selest PREFERENCES. Then check the box for RICH TEXT.
See if that helps.
Its possible to set the default for new folks znd i guess its not set on.
Oh Walter could you see about that ?

Ok found it (i think).
Click your name on the line beliw the top banner. Then selest PREFERENCES. Then check the box for RICH TEXT.
See if that helps.
Its possible to set the default for new folks znd i guess its not set on.
Oh Walter could you see about that ?

To dogtowner: The check mark was on. I clicked it off. Still no menu, but my signature quotation is there. It also appeared in my first message when I had the menu. That is why I could post an image in the POLITICAL HUMOR FORUM.

Getting close. Thanks.

To dogtowner: The check mark was on. I clicked it off. Still no menu, but my signature quotation is there. It also appeared in my first message when I had the menu. That is why I could post an image in the POLITICAL HUMOR FORUM.

Getting close. Thanks.
Nuts thought that would do it. Did for me.
Ill poke around some more.

Werbung:
Big Boss sez try this

Whereever you find the text/answering box you will also find an icon on the upper right hand with a spanner tool picture - with it you can switch between the easy and the pro editor.
Or he shall try another browser.

Back