Biden says he’ll sign abortion rights into law if Democrats control Congress after midterms

Werbung:
1 Don't worry the victims of rapes will be allowed to have their abortions in most of the country.2 I'm sure democrat prosecutors will allow the perps to go free.
1 I see no evidence of that. If an abortion is tantamount to infanticide, then it won't be allowed regardless of how the pregnancy started.

2 Better get some Republican prosecutors then if party is so important and rapists are able to get away with their crimes.

But I really don't think the political party of the prosecutor is an issue.

Having a abortion is killing a baby . Granted its still in the womb . the only question that must be considered is it justified . I
Don't fool yourself thinking its not killing as it is. Just as when a person kills another person in self defense its still killing did they have cause to use lethal force . was it reasonable were there other choices available.
Heres the real difference with abortion most are not needed . the vast majority are selective .
So we tell ourselves its legal people do it all the time. So why not its accepted. People do that to justify a killing of a human creature.By doing that we make it ok its ok to do it. This way fewer people have to regret thier choice and accept responsibility because they did take a life.
Even when defending ourselves or others and we take a life most will think about it for life even dream about it relive it while wide awake.
We question taking a adult life but when its still a unborn human we excuse our ethics and morals and fail to ask was ot needed . death is death no matter the age or the method.
See? I said that there were people who believe that an abortion is the same as killing a baby.

See? I said that there were people who believe that an abortion is the same as killing a baby.
Basically all godbotherers in America are anti abortion. They care for microscopic fertilised eggs even when they dont know they carry them or abort them every month.
They protest in the streets, they stack the supreme Court and literally pass acts of parliament to protect.

BUT, when they reach military age they are sent off to die while they invade another country, like Vietnam and Iraq.
Not a single bleat how they fought to keep that boy alive.
They revere his death even. Give the them posthumous medals.
And not a single mention of gods wishes until the very end. How convenient.

I think he knows they will suffer a reduction in seats, frankly I don't even know if he would have the power to do so with the supreme court's decision , no offense but he promised to unite America and cure cancer also.
he knows that no matter what it cant get passed by the senate so he's hoping to bamboozle voters into thinking it matters.

U.S. President Joe Biden promised Tuesday that the first bill he sends to Capitol Hill next year will be one that codifies Roe v. Wade — if Democrats control enough seats in Congress for Biden to sign abortion protections into law — in a speech designed to energize his party’s voters just three weeks ahead of the November midterms.
Not many people ever get abortions. Not many get more than one or two abortions in their entire lives. And after they get their abortions, they must spend the other parts of their non Abortion related lives trying to live their best lives as best as they can.

They must try to live under the leadership of those who have screwed up America and can't do anything but screw up America, because they have an agenda to transition the USA to some untested, lesser form of government.

Or, they can live under the leadership of those who accomplished this.

3 Years of Accomplishments

Abortion may be important to you, but after you get your abortion, you must lie in the bed your vote would have made for ALL OF US AND ALL THE TIME.

MAGA

Not many people ever get abortions. Not many get more than one or two abortions in their entire lives. And after they get their abortions, they must spend the other parts of their non Abortion related lives trying to live their best lives as best as they can.

They must try to live under the leadership of those who have screwed up America and can't do anything but screw up America, because they have an agenda to transition the USA to some untested, lesser form of government.

Or, they can live under the leadership of those who accomplished this.

3 Years of Accomplishments

Abortion may be important to you, but after you get your abortion, you must lie in the bed your vote would have made for ALL OF US AND ALL THE TIME.

MAGA
A lot of people get abortion's more then most think, almost 700,000 a year.
The last year for which the CDC reported a yearly national total for abortions is 2019. The agency says there were 629,898 abortions nationally that year, slightly up from 619,591 in 2018. Guttmacher’s latest available figures are from 2020, when it says there were 930,160 abortions nationwide, up from 916,460 in 2019.

And Im know of one woman who had gotten 5 abortions and that was close to 17 years ago .

and heres one who had 15 in 16 years

Itys shocking at times to see people who do this and way to many use it as a form of birth control very few fall under what I would call justified

A lot of people get abortion's more then most think, almost 700,000 a year.
The last year for which the CDC reported a yearly national total for abortions is 2019. The agency says there were 629,898 abortions nationally that year, slightly up from 619,591 in 2018. Guttmacher’s latest available figures are from 2020, when it says there were 930,160 abortions nationwide, up from 916,460 in 2019.

And Im know of one woman who had gotten 5 abortions and that was close to 17 years ago .

and heres one who had 15 in 16 years

Itys shocking at times to see people who do this and way to many use it as a form of birth control very few fall under what I would call justified
All of what you have posted here, I take at face value.

The fact is that whether abortion is banned or legalized by each state or made legal by the federal government, it is and always will be, a secondary issue compared to the more important matters like crime, immigration and the cost of living, particularly gas prices.

Anyone who votes for Democrats because of abortion is like someone who marries a drug dealer because they tried crack cocaine once and thought it would be nice to have a dealer in the family.

If any abortion is treated as the same as killing a baby, then no abortions will be allowed, not even for a 12 year old rape victim.
Now, don't try to tell us that no one equates having an abortion to killing a baby. We all know better.
Here's how liberals (like you) fail time and again:

You think abortion is a black and white issue. For the overwhelming majority of people, it isn't.

Most (key word MOST not ALL) pro choicers believe there should be limits on legalized abortion.
Most (key word MOST not ALL) pro lifers believe there are exceptions where it should be legal.

Werbung:
Here's how liberals (like you) fail time and again:

You think abortion is a black and white issue. For the overwhelming majority of people, it isn't.

Most (key word MOST not ALL) pro choicers believe there should be limits on legalized abortion.
Most (key word MOST not ALL) pro lifers believe there are exceptions where it should be legal.
No, I don't think it's a black and white issue whether or not I'm a "liberal." IMO, abortion is a difficult decision that is best made between a woman and her doctor, and not between a woman and the government.
It seems to me that most non liberals would rather that a potentially life changing decision be made by the individual involved and not by the government, but, for some reason, the self described "conservatives" seem to be the ones who want the government to dictate what to do.
I am pro choice, meaning that the choice is made by the person involved, much the same as other difficult and potentially life changing decisions. I'm not big on the government making those decisions for us. Does that make me a liberal?

Back